Legacy Of Kain

IMO some the the best games in history.

I am cuious how the new one turns out.

The ending of SR2 was crazy, figuring out that it was not the presence of the two reavers that allowed you to change history, but what actually caused it is when Raziel was present both IN and OUT of the reaver...

And that Kain had orchestrated the entire thing so he could be there when (acording to the current timeline) Raziel was supposed to be "absorbed" by the reaver.

All we know is that this event changed history, but we never find out as the game ends before we find out "what" this event changed.

Hopefully "Defiance" is worth the trouble to find out how the story finally ends.

Anyone played Defiance yet???

SR2 was pretty fun, but the only one that I played.

The new one does look pretty cool.

deviance is a great game but don't count on that being the end of the story

I still play SR1once in a ehile on my Dreamcast. great game. I can't wait to get SR:Defiance

JSMHP I actually hope its not.

SR/Legacy Of Kain are some of (if the THE) best story based games in history.

I concur!!!!!!

I beat defiance.

Spoiler-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
I'd say that it's probably over.

I bought Defiance for christmas and beat in in 3 days ^_^ (its pretty hard though)

The set up and controls are alot diffrent.

The puzzles in the past SR/LOK gaims were much harder, but most of the time the placed you need to go were pretty easy to find.

However in defiance the puzzles are not as hard as finding the places you next need to visit. Its alittle tricky and will piss you off, but its worth it.

I also agree with John76. The Legacy Of Kain has come to an end (tears)