Legal gambling sights for ufc

I see Leben is a big underdog and I want to make some easy $$$$ where can I go online to make a legal bet on the fights? Phone Post 3.0

heres a bunch. Wheres Joey Bagels when u need him..? Phone Post

Ps: Bovada Phone Post

OneSidedWar - Ps: Bovada Phone Post
This Phone Post 3.0

Leben being an underdog is a surprise to me as well. He can take a hell of a punch and obviously has knockout power. On the ground he should be much better than hall. Phone Post 3.0

If you are in the US there is not a single site that is LEGAL. With that said there are quite a few trusted sites to place bets.

but lol @ Leben being ''easy'' money vs anyone now a days.

BrckNoHitBk - If you are in the US there is not a single site that is LEGAL. With that said there are quite a few trusted sites to place bets.

yes there are, my buddy has an account somewhere in Veags

Ramon Maroni - 
BrckNoHitBk - If you are in the US there is not a single site that is LEGAL. With that said there are quite a few trusted sites to place bets.

No there are not. It is illegal.

I think Hall will be too quick and athletic for Leben.

I would give a postive review for 5dimes, you know, if hypothetically I were to ever do something like that

OneSidedWar - Ps: Bovada Phone Post

Yep. Best way to go.

kalt - And no, no online gambling site is legal in the US. They're all in violation of Federal Law.

That said I've heard a place called 5dimes is pretty trusted, I always see odds from that place. I've never used it though, i just don't trust any online betting place. But i'm definitely tempted to put a little on Tate as well as Leben. Though the odds on Tate have come down to something more reasonable, they were like +800 at one point. Ronda will likely win but that's ridiculous.

I uhh...used them before and had absolutely no problems with them at all.

Ramon Maroni - 

ok

5Dimes.eu and Bookmaker.eu are two of the best sites that accept US bettors, have a lot of MMA action and have a good reputation in the community. There are several ways to deposit money but the best in my opinion don't involve using your bank account or credit card- cash via Moneygram for instance is convenient.

later

I've used 5dimes multiple times. Its a great site. Phone Post 3.0