Legalization of MMA In West Virgina---Progress!

I was the featured speaker at a legal symposium hosted by the West Virgina College of Law focused on the legalization of mixed martial arts in West Virginia.  The symposium was put together by law student Geoff Varney. 

Progress has been made-- below is a message from Geoff Varney.  Please help out and send emails if possible. 

"We have made some big progress in the fight for MMA in WV. I suggest everyone e-mail Senator Herb Snyder at herb.snyder@wvsenate.gov and let him know you want MMA in WV. He is Chair of the Government Organization Committee. We are wanting him to get bombarded with supportive e-mails before Wednesday."

ttt

awesome, way to go mace!

Click to Email

ttt

They were already gonna fight anyway. This is just a way to make it "legal and what not."

frontrowbrian - <div id="postVideo-32859894"></div><script type="text/javascript">var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/j7PEQi43DpQ?fs=1&hl=en_US", "postVideo-32859894-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-32859894"); </script>The great state of  West Virginia

Good God that is an abomination.

Bluenamer, for the love of all that is holy, please post this version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN86d0CdgHQ

lol west Virgina

The downside of West By God (imo) - is it's a welfare state so it's all democratic-all the time. Programs programs programs. GIVE ME food stamps, welfare, healthcare etc . Because in reality there are few good jobs. The upside is it is a beautiful raw and wild countryside. And really down to earth people. 

My sole opinion :-)  Not the official stance of mma.tv or mixedmartialarts.com

The wild and wonderful whites

awesome

Morgantown was cool town--I was pleasantly surprised. 

Thanks to all for help. 

Blast the emails--time for Wednesday if possible. 

morgantown is great during football season. wonder if the corner pocket bar is still open?

for rufus.

http://www.inquisitr.com/83042/amish-men-arrested-bestiality-incest/

UnzippedAndMcCorkh0led -  The downside of West By God (imo) - is it's a welfare state so it's all democratic-all the time. Programs programs programs. GIVE ME food stamps, welfare, healthcare etc . Because in reality there are few good jobs. The upside is it is a beautiful raw and wild countryside. And really down to earth people. 

My sole opinion :-)  Not the official stance of mma.tv or mixedmartialarts.com

I'm from Morgantown, lived there till I was 22, joined the Army and ended up in Hawaii, this was qft.

This is excellent news! Phone Post

i remember going to the 1995 or 96 jiu jitsu world championships there.

thought i heard a few years ago you cant even do submission tourneys there anymore?

Great news for my home state! Moving back to Morgantown/Cheat Lake in March, can't wait!

Hey Byrd, were you at that? I was there too. Small world. Phone Post

I can't wait for the day when MMA is legalised everywhere. Phone Post

so wait....WV is gonna legalise it?  I thought the Director the WVSAC was like quoted as saying that he would never allow MMA in his state as long has he was director?

Can't wait for it to be legalized here.