Legends that will attend Fedor fight

Nah man.

Whittaker and Strickland are true middleweights. Roop was a true feather. Reem a true hw.

There are plenty of examples of guys fighting below their best weight

Iā€™ll be there, Iā€™m feeling pretty disrespected Coker didnā€™t add my portrait.

2 Likes

Hell Yeah Reaction GIF by Bounce

3 Likes

Hammer or Barnett !

But I give the edge to the hammer in their primes!

The way Cormier handled Barnett; prime Coleman couldā€™ve done the same plus batter the F*ck of him with GnP!

Prime hammer people forget how dominant he was!

Add the headbutts though!

MR. C

2 Likes

A prime Coleman vs Couture fight would have been interesting. Be fun to see if Mark could take Randy down and if he could - could he keep him there ā€¦?

1 Like

I think he could take him down for sure. Keeping him there is the great unknown lol

1 Like

A few of the LA guys donā€™t have to travel far.

1 Like

Ugh. Another list I didnā€™t make.

He takes him down forsure!

He would have randy (handi)- capped .

Mark hit hard from the clinch and takedowns. It was viciously fast too!

Dan Severn felt the full force those on bungalows!

MR. C

1 Like

Haha this is t getting the respect it deserves.

1 Like

How much are the cheap seats?

1 Like

Dan Henderson came to Hollywood to check out some of the big names to train with and he stopped by the Bomb Squad because Eddie ran 10th Planet out of that gym back then. Karo Parisyan hadnt trained with us there yet, he stayed at the Hayastan pretty exclusively but when he heard Dan was going to be at the gym he showed up figuring on getting some good trainingā€¦ There was no good training to be had. Hendo wrecked both of us pretty much at the same timeā€¦ there are many levels in this sportā€¦and we fucked around and found out

12 Likes

Thank you lol

Did Hendo still have his front teeth?

2 Likes

Less than $100 Iā€™m sure

Who knows how much these fees are.

1 Like

With parking it was basically another ticket. Like $96

1 Like

Yeah, forgot about parking. Think the last time I went I parked a few blocks away so I wonā€™t have to pay.

1 Like

Yea better to do that. Right by the McDonalds if you could

1 Like

Hendo never had his front teethā€¦

3 Likes