legit baffled sme ppl don’t thnk Epstein ws killed

Had dinner with family tonight...

smart person, a doctor in fact, thought it was conspiracy theory nonsense to consider that he was murdered...or anything nefarious and more than the official story. 

Ive met several with the same beliefs...

blissful ignorance? 

Knowing theyre wrong but can't admit it aloud? 

Naive? 

Im not even a conspiracy theory guy, but Jesus, this one seems logical. 

1 Like

lol at thinking he was murdered

swapped body, bro. he is being tortured right now

Fan of Fanboys - lol at thinking he was murdered

More logical than official story 

this is why conspiracies happen all the time, real ones. People just refuse to believe it.

I have a relative with a PhD and a couple of Masters. One of the smartest people I've ever known. The first time I told him about how asset forfeiture laws were being abused and innocent people were having billions of dollars worth of stuff stolen from them by cops, he refused to believe me. I had to force him to read some investigative journalist reports like Policing For Profit and a few other sources and finally he slowly started to believe it.

That said, he does realize that Epstein's death reeks of bullshit.

I just typed out a whole response as to why it's ridiculous to say Albert Einstein's death was a conspiracy. 

And I'm still going with the Frankie Pantangeli theory on Epstein. He was encouraged and allowed to kill himself. 

1 Like
PhillyFights -

I just typed out a whole response as to why it's ridiculous to say Albert Einstein's death was a conspiracy. 

And I'm still going with the Frankie Pantangeli theory on Epstein. He was encouraged and allowed to kill himself. 

What about those cameras? If you can admit fuckery there then we can find common ground 

Epstein situation is definitely fucked. Idk what happened, but something weird happened. Too much weird shit surrounds it for it to be a normal suicide. Anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.

Fan of Fanboys - lol at thinking he was murdered

Or on a beach in Eilat??

I think if he wasn't murdered [i have no idea] he was allowed or corearsed to commit suscide. Everyone said before he went in he was a dead man, hard to believe his keepers weren't aware of this.

bjtrashman -
PhillyFights -

What about those cameras? If you can admit fuckery there then we can find common ground 

Oh yeah. Fuckery all around. I think powerful people made it possible for him to do it and powerful people gave him an ultimatum. It probably didn't take much to convince him. He knew he was dyin in jail. I'm open to all theories on the logistics, the camera, guards and everything else. 

Ive been to jail (not the feds). And just like the Whitey Bulger thing, anyone who's ever been locked up knows there is no way that should happen. Not with the most high profile inmate in the country who already tried suicide supposedly. And in Whiteys case (maybe he was the highest profile inmate at that time? Top 5?) it was like his killers already knew he was coming and were waiting. But what was really suspicious was the way he was transferred around in the days before he died, which obviously required help from people in high places. 

jpm995 -

I think if he wasn't murdered [i have no idea] he was allowed or corearsed to commit suscide. Everyone said before he went in he was a dead man, hard to believe his keepers weren't aware of this.

what? his neck was broken, how can you do that to yourself in a cell?

"what? his neck was broken, how can you do that to yourself in a cell?"

by hanging yourself?

BTW - while it is surely within the realm of possibility that he was killed, there would be nothing surprising about Epstein choosing to commit suicide. his life was over and he likely would have spent his life in solitary or being abused by other prisoners. assuming he was killed is every bit as stupid as assuming he was.

Pura Vida - "what? his neck was broken, how can you do that to yourself in a cell?"

by hanging yourself?

nope. You might break one bone. the hyoid bone, but you are not breaking multiple bones.

Particularly from a 5 or 6 foot high bed.

He was likley strangled.

Pura Vida - BTW - while it is surely within the realm of possibility that he was killed, there would be nothing surprising about Epstein choosing to commit suicide. his life was over and he likely would have spent his life in solitary or being abused by other prisoners. assuming he was killed is every bit as stupid as assuming he was.

so no matter what you believe you are stupid?

your theory is somebody had him strangled, when they could easily enough have had someone hang him, and then after that they were too stupid to fudge the autopsy report?

sorry but as conspiracy theories go that is a really terrible one.

btw, I think you got it backwards... hanging is more likely to result in multiple broken bones, being strangled more likely to result in just one bone being broken.

Fan of Fanboys - 
Pura Vida - BTW - while it is surely within the realm of possibility that he was killed, there would be nothing surprising about Epstein choosing to commit suicide. his life was over and he likely would have spent his life in solitary or being abused by other prisoners. assuming he was killed is every bit as stupid as assuming he was.

=not sure if serious.

Pura Vida - 
Fan of Fanboys - 

=not sure if serious.

assuming he was killed is as stupid as assuming he was not killed

one thing we all agree on: you are stupid

Fan of Fanboys - 
Pura Vida - 
Fan of Fanboys - 

=not sure if serious.

assuming he was killed is as stupid as assuming he was not killed

one thing we all agree on: you are stupid

that's some irony.