Legit MMA Gyms South Florida

Anyone know any MMA gyms in the Miami/Lauderdale area besides ATT?

I'm moving to the area soon and will need to find some place to train.

GO to ATT. Tell them you're legit and they will check you out with their initiation package. Then you're cool.

Why not check out Freestyle Fighting Academy? they have locations in Davie, and Miami. The Avellans are awesome guys and just as great competitors.

Or how about Pablo Popovitch's? while known primarily for grappling, Popovitch's also offers kickboxing classes with former WCL competitors.

att

One Dragon Martial Arts- Pembroks Pines- if you're close to that area. Great gyms in Tampa/FT Lauderdale/Davie/Miami... just depends on where you are and what you want out of a gym.
One Dragon-- awesome group of guys-awesome Jits!

There are lots of great gyms in south Florida for sure! All the gym mentioned here are strong academies. You can check us out, we have locations in Miami and Davie. Our Miami location is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also offer a 30 day free trial at both locations. You can visit our website at www.BestFreeTrial.com and visit our social network page at www.FFAspace.com.

Thank you! Also feel free to go to youtube and type "FFA Miami" or "FFA MMA"to see literally over 200 videos about the gym.

Best Regards,
Eddie Sultan
www.BestFreeTrial.com
1-888-FFA-GYMS

The only reason I wasn't crazy about ATT is the drive. It's a haul from Lauderdale in traffic to train.

Thanks for the advice!

Definitely check out Marcos and David Avellan at FFA. Great guys and over the years they've been instrumental in helping grow the Miami scene.

I've long since gotten past the fact they wrestled for a high school I wrestled against..lol

eima12 - The only reason I wasn't crazy about ATT is the drive. It's a haul from Lauderdale in traffic to train.

Thanks for the advice!
Man, there are ATT gyms all over South Florida.

www.americantopteam.com/locations.php

eima12- If you're in the Ft. Lauderdale area you should check out Rafael Dias.  He's got an academy right in the area. Rafael is a black belt in BJJ and an active mma fighter.  Very cool guy and excellent instructor.

ATT of Ft. Lauderdale

201 SW 7th Ave.

Ft. Lauderdale, FL. 33312

Ph: 754-423-5765

www.ATTftl.com

Best of luck!

American Top Team