Leglock Seminar at the H.I.T. Squad

Jeff Serafin will be doing a two hour clinic at Matt Hughes's gym (the H.I.T. Squad), focusing on leglocks and setups. Jeff is a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Jack McVicker and Megaton Diaz, and is highly regarded in the Midwest for his arsenal of leg and ankle attacks. In addition to Jeff's impressive amount of grappling experience, he also has phenomenal teaching skills to match. To learn more about Jeff and see see his long list of credentials, please visit his website:
http://www.ultfitev.com/evanston_jiu-jitsu_mixedma.html
The gym is located near several major highways and is only ten minutes form downtown St. Louis.

Here are the details:
Date: Sunday, September 13th: 12:00 - 2:00 pm (open mat afterwards)
Location: The H.I.T. Squad - 400 A St. Ste D Granite City, IL 62040
Cost: $25 (cash only)

If you are interested in attending, please contact Kyle at kylewatson@thehitsquad.com

ttt

yeah, it's no-gi prouty. you better make it. you keep saying you are coming down...make it happen :)

ttt

Can't wait to head down to the Hit Squad and do some teaching.

ttt

Jeff is a tough and technical competitor.

Kyle Cannon

Serafin - Can't wait to head down to the Hit Squad and do some teaching.

Jeff we are all excited to have you down. Was looking forward to going out on saturday night but Watson said you really wanted to go to Boxer's and Briefs the male strip club to see some "friends". I think I'll sit that one out :)

Derek

ttt

Derek,
I understand I do have to see my friends and if you were at the club for a fifth straight Saturday night people may start to think you are getting creepy.

Serafin - Can't wait to head down to the Hit Squad and do some teaching.

Well played sir, well played

ttt

ttt

ttt

we have both for you sir. Brooklyn is a few minutes away so you can go to like 10 strip clubs all within a few blocks and find prostitutes, shemales, and some that are both.

Jeff did a great job with the seminar this weekend. Anybody in the north chicago area should definitley check out his school. He is a top notch teacher and competitor.

Ryan: It was good to meet and roll with you. I need to eat my wheaties before rolling with shawn again that guy is gorilla strong!