Lemmy Kilmister's handprints

A 21-year-old Canadian named Terry Fox started a cross-Canada marathon to raise money for cancer research after losing a leg to the disease. He ran a full marathon daily before his cancer worsened and forced him to stop, he completed 143 days and 5,373 kilometers (3338 miles).He passed away in 1981.

22 Likes

Jim Carrey and Eddie Murphy pose together in The Grinch and The Nutty Professor makeup. Both the 2000 live-action Grinch film and The Nutty Professor sequel were both produced by the same company, and filmed around the same time as each other.

11 Likes

Scientology complex built for the apocalypse, Tom Cruise and John Travolta allegedly have special bunkers. The $18m complex is apparently where Shelly Miscavige now lives after she disappeared from public view. The final building is for the return of founder Ron L Hubbard.

3 Likes

This 1974 photograph shows the true colours of the freshly unearthed Terracotta Warriors, before rapid deterioration due to environmental exposures.

6 Likes

Napalm being dispensed in Vietnam

12 Likes

At Disneyland, all photos of Walt Disney have his cigarettes photo-shopped out.

10 Likes

Never had a day job. Lived his life how he wanted. Entertained millions. Fucked tons of chicks. Was loved and respected by his peers and fans and lived longer than anyone with his habits had any right to. Lemmy was a unique individual. RIP

11 Likes

Yeah right… I know linguiça when I see it.

2 Likes

Way To Go Good Job GIF by Dirty Bandits

3 Likes

mel brooks q GIF

12 Likes

Maybe Silva linguica?

2 Likes

Take a look at the video below. He was on a tv show in the 1980s to honour his achievements and didn’t know that the audience was made up of the children he’d saved

11 Likes

AI generated image of the last selfies ever taken

12 Likes

Exactly what I thought!

Ai needs to source “zombie” a little less imo

2 Likes

A hero, no doubt. He lived a long life and passed at a ripe old age of 106.

2 Likes

Ttt

1 Like
4 Likes

killed by lots of death

1 Like

A hero imo.

6 Likes