Lemon in Water

oh yeah? would you put your right hand on the
good book and swear before the good lord himself
that you haven't touched the stuff..................or is
there something you wanna tell us?

You pussies need to try limes like real men,lemons are for wimps.

lemon and water, i have everyday. Everyone I know has it. It does just some of the following benefits para tu.

Immune system.

Gets rid of bad breath example GARLIIIIIIIIIIC, and i mean GARLIC.

Tastes better.

any side effects of stirring lemon/water with finger?

I recommend a thick latex glove.

lol, you are getting punked on this thread my friend

You guys are nuts to be messing with L.

Word

I think the problem is that while a simple squirt of lemon in your water is harmless (indeed, delicious!), it is also mildly addictive. You start to add more lemon juice to each glass of water looking for that same saliva-inducing sour buzz until you're essentially drinking pure juice straight from the plastic lemons at the grocery store. Next thing you know, you O.L., and your friends are all standing over your casket shaking their heads at your puckered lips.

UWE

really what's so bad about it?

Citrus is the devils handiwork, beware. You will be eventually selling your body for more and more lemon, and it never tastes as good as the first time.

The word "citrus" comes from the original latin word "citriacephalus". The "cephalus" part is a referenece to the brain, or the mind. So in reality the citrus fruits is a reference to how they affect our minds in terms of addictive or unwarranted behaviour.

Hundreds of years ago medieval alchemists used to use the citric acid distilled from fruits such as lemons in their experiments, in their quest for eternal life. Quite often the hallucigenic or mind-altering properties of their distilled acqeous brews would cause them to lose their mind to nirvana or enlightenment, hence today's image of the mystic alchemist in search for spiritual truth.

Common knowledge tells us the story of Masada. After years of surrounding but unable to defeat the occupants, the Romans started to lob lemons and limes inside. After severasl weeks, they stopped, but the Hebrews were already hooked, and shortly thereafter committed mass suicide upon being unable to get more citrus. A similar techniqye was tried at the battle of Stalingrad, but the Germans tried to use various fruits which the Russians just converted to Vodka, defeating the Germans in a drunken non-citriaphallic rage.

holy shit who'd of thought