Lenin is back!

![](upload://rqe8kUPHvoJSA3sGFZdfv3AAuoL.jpeg)

But you can't destroy history and heritage!

Ukraine's Lenin statues were almost all torn down within a few months of Euromaidan. The weird thing is that the pedestals are still there, they are just empty. Something poetic about it.

One Lenin in Odessa was turned into Darth Vader.

![](upload://vY2RrTb69JgnXF1RzKEM2uaDed6.webp)

1 Like

Lenin lives on in today’s libertarian party. Of course, they dont advertise this, but it is fact:

"In a 1961 memo entitled “What Is To Be Done,” after Lenin’s 1901 pamphlet of the same name, Rothbard outlined a strategy for the libertarian movement:

Here we stand, then, a “hard core” of libertarian-individualist “revolutionaries,” anxious not only to develop our own understanding of this wonderful system of thought, but also anxious to spread its principles—and its policies—to the rest of society. How do we go about it? I think that here we can learn a great deal from Lenin and the Leninists, particularly the idea that the Leninist party is the main, or indeed only, moral principle."

Think about that before you blindly accept libertarianism at face value.

RenatoCocopreta - Lenin lives on in today's libertarian party. Of course, they dont advertise this, but it is fact:

"In a 1961 memo entitled “What Is To Be Done,” after Lenin’s 1901 pamphlet of the same name, Rothbard outlined a strategy for the libertarian movement:

Here we stand, then, a “hard core” of libertarian-individualist “revolutionaries,” anxious not only to develop our own understanding of this wonderful system of thought, but also anxious to spread its principles—and its policies—to the rest of society. How do we go about it? I think that here we can learn a great deal from Lenin and the Leninists, particularly the idea that the Leninist party is the main, or indeed only, moral principle."

Lenin is one of the greatest minds to ever live and is second to none as a political figure. He was a masterful orator, writer and organiser who constructed a party that not only defeated arguably the most powerful police state in the world, but also ended WW1 and fended off the invasion of 21 foreign armies in a civil war. And on top of that, Lenin’s party and the Comintern he also created nearly ended capitalism on Earth in the period of 1917-23. Anybody involved in politics who doesn’t closely study Lenin’s theoretical and practical work isn’t taking their job seriously.

Proteus The Invincible -
RenatoCocopreta - Lenin lives on in today's libertarian party. Of course, they dont advertise this, but it is fact:

Lenin is one of the greatest minds to ever live and is second to none as a political figure. He was a masterful orator, writer and organiser who constructed a party that not only defeated arguably the most powerful police state in the world, but also ended WW1 and fended off the invasion of 21 foreign armies in a civil war. And on top of that, Lenin’s party and the Comintern he also created nearly ended capitalism on Earth in the period of 1917-23. Anybody involved in politics who doesn’t closely study Lenin’s theoretical and practical work isn’t taking their job seriously.

"Nearly"

Lenin was a failure.  His project is in the dustbin.  You too, soon enough. 

1 Like

Stalin monument in Prague was turned in to a metronome. It is used as a skatepark 

Proteus The Invincible - 

Studying and copying are worlds apart. Of course, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and others should be studied, but Rothbard followed Stalin’s methods and even used the same title for his libertarian manifesto as lenin.

American colonies started as utopian societies and worked great till people got tired of all the death and starvation. Then they tried something else and freed more people from poverty than any system in history.

I don’t know who has a lower IQ, Proteus The Invincible or RenatoCocopreta…but I do know they both are probably just above the level for mental retardation.

How much piss and shit do you think lemins statues got rubbed all over with. rofl. 

There's one in Seattle 

I am the walrus 

Lenin still lives in Transnistria.

Herring in a Fur Coat - I'd like a dismantled Lenin statue to be re-erected in my back yard. Talk about nostalgia!

It now makes perfect sense that as a Soviet immigrant I would lean libertarian!

Oh, leaning libertarian huh. That’s every so called libertarian, especially when confronted with actual libertarian concepts and ideology.

Seriously, do you want me to explain why you dont actually hold actual libertarian beliefs, I can do it fairly quickly and easily.

Herring in a Fur Coat - 
RenatoCocopreta - 
Herring in a Fur Coat - I'd like a dismantled Lenin statue to be re-erected in my back yard. Talk about nostalgia!

Oh, leaning libertarian huh. That’s every so called libertarian, especially when confronted with actual libertarian concepts and ideology.

Seriously, do you want me to explain why you dont actually hold actual libertarian beliefs, I can do it fairly quickly and easily.

I am an anarchist at heart. Libertarianism/minarchy are just a semi-reasonable compromise with reality. On top of that, libertarian is kind of a dirty word in American politics.

Yeah, I kind of figured.

The Mat Pimp -
Proteus The Invincible -

"Nearly"

Lenin was a failure.  His project is in the dustbin.  You too, soon enough. 

Lenin had as much success as any political figure in history. You are lying to yourself if you claim otherwise. Apart from the achievements I've already mentioned, the Russian Revolution led by Lenin laid the basis for the biggest economic advance in history, rivalled only by China after 1949. Within just a few decades, one of the most backward countries on Earth was transformed into the planet's second superpower, leading humanity in space technology and outproducing the combined economies of Europe in WW2. Even with the devastation of the Russian economy since the reintroduction of capitalism in 1991, Russia is still one of the world’s leading nations, such was the advance achieved by the revolution.

Furthermore, the world has now entered an era of unprecedented revolution. Even before this latest global economic collapse, a quarter of the world’s nations had experienced a surge in mass unrest over the past two years. In country after country, across every continent, the workers and poor are revolting in direct response to falling living standards. People everywhere are at breaking point, to the extent that even minor increases in the prices of fuel, transport, communication services, etc., have triggered outright insurrections. With the world now succumbing to a new depression which will be deeper than the crisis of the 1930s, these revolts, which have already affected 25% of nations on Earth, are about to become far more widespread and militant.

It should hardly be surprising then that interest in the ideas of Marxism, including Lenin, are surging everywhere. In fact, the world is more open to Marxism now than at any time in history, even more so than in 1917-23 when the Soviet Union almost spread to all of Europe. Lenin and his ideas are beginning to reach new heights of popularity and influence. The only thing that has perished is his physical body.

Lenin and Marxist thinking are in the shitbin of history.

RenatoCocopreta - 

Do you need it explained to you that there are very differing political philosophies that call themselves Libertarians?

I am the Walrus.