Lenny Mclean vs Tank Abbott...Who wins and how?

In a street fight, On the cobbles, Bare knuckle etc.

Who wins and how? Both are in their primes, for arguments sake.

Redhaired Lenny from the Mags?

Lenny all day long Phone Post

DanTheWolfman - If half the stuff in Gov'nor is true I think I am going to go with Lenny IDK and I like Tank

I would have to agree. Phone Post

We have actually seen Tank smash real, trained fighters. All Lenny has is some stories, the vast majority of which are either gross exaggerations or flat out bullshit.

In a hypothetical like this, always go with the option that has some real evidence behind it.

Tank in under minute by vicious KO.

^

Bollocks.

Real fighters like that guy who was trained in the art of "Hawaiian Bone Breaking"? Yeah, sure...

Is grappling allowed? If so, Tank all day. If just boxing? The first guy who doesn't gas.

Sadyv - We have actually seen Tank smash real, trained fighters. All Lenny has is some stories, the vast majority of which are either gross exaggerations or flat out bullshit.

In a hypothetical like this, always go with the option that has some real evidence behind it.

I've seen Lenny McLean have loads of unlicensed boxing fights. I bought a DVD of them off YouTube years ago. He was pretty handy Phone Post

Jarvis73 -
Sadyv - We have actually seen Tank smash real, trained fighters. All Lenny has is some stories, the vast majority of which are either gross exaggerations or flat out bullshit.

I've seen Lenny McLean have loads of unlicensed boxing fights. I bought a DVD of them off YouTube years ago. He was pretty handy Phone Post

^ebay even Phone Post

wrongaboutVitali - Is grappling allowed? If so, Tank all day. If just boxing? The first guy who doesn't gas.

Regardless if it's a "straightener" or "all in" McLean was still an absolute animal of a man.

A "we will never have a clue" scenario but would have loved to whiteness that one Phone Post

Andy the man - ^

Bollocks.

Real fighters like that guy who was trained in the art of "Hawaiian Bone Breaking"? Yeah, sure...

You are a shining example that niners were actually the first group of SHIT (or in your case SHITE) posters on the UG....

Tank Abbott in his prime nearly KO'd fucking PRIME Don Frye with a JAB you dipshit........

Haulport - 
Andy the man - ^

Bollocks.

You are a shining example that niners were actually the first group of SHIT (or in your case SHITE) posters on the UG....

Tank Abbott in his prime nearly KO'd fucking PRIME Don Frye with a JAB you dipshit........

Pretty much

speaking as a brit:

tank by death.

I couldn't call it, but would love to see that one. Phone Post

Tank had legit wrestling but was in appalling shape for almost every fight.

Haulport - 
Andy the man - ^

Bollocks.

Say's the man with a FUCKING EMU as his avatar.

Go and eat a shit sandwich.

That would be a better PPV card than some of the more recent offerings....... I'll take Lenny. Phone Post

maclean was a monster

ttt

I'd say Lenny. That guy was a monster. Phone Post