Leo Dalla BJJ in 2 VA locations...

Leo Dalla is teaching 3 nights a week in Woodbridge, VA and 2 nights a week in Falls Church. He just got his webpage up today, take a look at the class times. He is a great guy and coach.

Brett

www.leodalla.com

Dalla is no joke! Go experience his Jiu Jitsu! Great guy!

ttt for DALLA!

It is at the Sport and Health.

Skyline Sport & Health Club
5115 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church, VA 22041
Telephone: 703-820-4100
Fax: 703-998-3136
Get Mapquest Directions

Merryprankster, how is the shoulder man? Send me your new e-mail, the old one I have sent to several times keeps getting bounced back. You look to be ready to go for that July 18th Grapplers Quest in Richmond?

Brett

ttt for Dalla, a great guy!!!

"Merryprankster, how is the shoulder man? Send me your new e-mail, the old one I have sent to several times keeps getting bounced back. You look to be ready to go for that July 18th Grapplers Quest in Richmond?"

No way. I won't be back to full speed until mid-late August or September. But Lloyd gave me a bunch of mental stuff to work on that I'm drilling through and I've (finally) been able to hit the bike... I can't even run yet - the jarring might keep my shoulder from healing faster.

That said, it's coming along pretty good. I'm hard over about doing PT as often as I'm allowed to, so it's moving pretty fast.

Are you still at the same address?

yep, I am still at the same adress...well thats cool Merry, you are a hell of a competitor, I am sure some people won't be happy when you get back into their division.

Brett

holy crap

BTillett,

I think I sent you mail!

cool bud, thanks

ttt

Brett,

It was great meeting you & training with you last night. Thanks for your help!

-Bill

ttt for Team Lloyd Irvin !

Same to you Bill. It was alot of fun, hope to be up there once a week come mid June. Take care.

Brett