Leon Edwards free money

He will win a decision or stop him late what do you think?

6 Likes

There’s no way he wins a decision. Strikers don’t beat wrestlers by decision. He’s gonna have to knock him out again

9 Likes

I’d like Edwards to win but I think Usman will be much more cautious next time and will probably wrestlefuck him to a decision.

9 Likes

This will be the welcoming of a new era in regards to Usman

Do you remember how GSP fought after the Matt Serra fight?

10 Likes

No decision win. Only path to victory is knockout or (unlikely) submission. Otherwise he loses, which he most likely will.

2 Likes

Love all the free money betting advice threads here.

They always go well.

6 Likes

Very surprised you think Usman can win a decision in London

I mean, if he takes him down and beats him up every round then he’ll win the decision

1 Like

It all depends on Usman and if his career is over the hump.

An Usman of old wins. An Usman that is old loses.

2 Likes

Mo Smith vs Mark Coleman

7 Likes

Lol that’s pretty far back. But nonetheless you’ve got me there

3 Likes

Usman will gas as Leon will be fighting at such a pace with more output. If it’s close a home decision.

Bisping Vs Hamill? Till Vs Thompson?

2 Likes

Let’s remember everyone thought Usman was cruising to a clear decision win in the first match. Sth tells me Leon can pull it off again but if I had to bet I’d go Usman

Leon was resigned to losing going into the 5th. He got an early stand up and threw a Hail Mary kick. I give him credit getting to that point and being able to throw that kick, but it ain’t happeneing again

Leon was the better of the two while they were on the ground in that fight. That’s an irrelevant response to your post. But your comment about an early standup is silly.

I think it’s up to usman to decide if that run before was his peak or this next phase is. If he fights smart but effective, he will run the table again.I think if he loses, he tries to go fight Izzy for a pay day.

Leon will have worked on those positions more, he had Kamaru in real trouble the first round

2 Likes

Just won a bit of money I’m up and got a few big parlays close to finishing on Edwards finally can I fucking win lol.

Fail Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

3 Likes