Leon Edwards vs. Albert Tumenov

Up next... I got Tumenov

Cmon Tumenov!!! Sambo mother fuckers!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Edwards

didnt know how my new betting site worked..... i meant to put 170 to win 100... it put 289 to win 170 

fucking tumenov please do this 

Someonestolemysocks -

didnt know how my new betting site worked..... i meant to put 170 to win 100... it put 289 to win 170 

You're good bro, Tumenov only loses to the very elite. Phone Post 3.0

Rd 1 all Rocky. Pretty dominant. Phone Post 3.0

Rd 2 all Tumenov. 1-1 Phone Post 3.0

BEAUTIFUL finish from Rocky. Phone Post 3.0

That fight was good. Edwards is slick on the ground

Was hoping for a late ko win by tumenov and Edwards shut me the fuck up Phone Post 3.0

He's quickly becoming one of my favorite fighters around. Phone Post 3.0

Tumenov fish out of water on the ground again...

Felt like Tumenov was going to take at least a 29 - 28 decision if not a finish in that third round. He seemed to be controlling the action. Great job by Edwards. Tumenov is going to wake up pissed tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0

Rocky made such a pivitol decision to gable grip that choke. I 100% feel like that's what finished it. It seems like such a small detail, but it makes every bit of difference. I see so many escapes from fully locked rnc's with the traditional hand behind the head. I never see escapes from gable grip. Rocky went to the traditional grip, then quickly switched palm to palm. Great choice, and great win imo. Phone Post 3.0

MacLifeHEEL -
Someonestolemysocks -

welp

Nice finish by Edwards. Thought he may lose after the second. 

Someonestolemysocks -
MacLifeHEEL -
Someonestolemysocks -

welp

I feel like MacLife should go in for half the loss, he basically guaranteed out the win. Phone Post 3.0

Someonestolemysocks -
MacLifeHEEL -
Someonestolemysocks -

welp

Dude, double or nothing on Davey. Phone Post 3.0

Well there's my parlay bustler Phone Post 3.0

MacLifeHEEL - Cmon Tumenov!!! Sambo mother fuckers!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Unfortunately Tumenov has a boxing background (and some karate, I think), not sambo