Leon Edwards vs. Nate Diaz

Hey man, you can’t expect him to check those kicks, it’s not like he’s ever lost a huge fight because of them before…

Not a good look for Edwards if he doesn’t put him away.

So much fun to watch but seriously over rated now

This. His only chance to win this fight was too stay inside and box. Even then it was small chance but sitting outside letting Edwards pick him apart shows no gamelan or bad one for this fight.

This is the guy Conor lost to?

I give Nate as much props as I do Logan Paul at his age… he hung in there…

Father time is undefeated!

1 Like

Yeah, no game plan or just no will to follow through on the game plan.

Even in this round 4, Nate lands and good punch and just starts clinching up against the fence… like that’s not gonna cut it man.

If Leon fought Jorge tonight he would’ve got the 3 piece and the soda and woke up with the cheese eggs and welch’s grape.

Conor walked forward and threw. That’s not what Edwards is doing, he is not taking chances.

Nate might be hard to finish but Leon’s gotta kick it up a notch if he wants that statement/breakout win.

Nate can barely walk and his chin is in the air like a target and Leon isn’t putting him away.

Nate is awesome to watch because he’s so fucking tough.

This is why im not a fan of Leon or Belal. No intention to finish. Just coast to a dec and take no risks. Even when their opponent has nothing for them.

Leon really about to let Nate have his moral victory.

Once again Nate lands some punches and… clinches up against the fence immediately.

Just bad fight IQ, worst thing he could do in that moment.

No reason this fight shouldve been 5 rounds either.

Leon fucking sucks to watch man, there’s a reason the opportunities have come slow for him, he’s not fun to watch, makes me happy Usman is champion.

Pillow fisted Brit can’t finish a LW and a gallon of blood in one of his eyes with 1 leg.

He’s Jon Fitch on the feet.

Wtf

Would love to see Wonderboy piece Leon up.

3 Likes

Or Jorge

1 Like

Leon comes away from this looking like a real chump

2 Likes