Leonardo Caught Doing Coke?

Leonardo owes the UG and apology after exposing us to the influence of illicit drugs, imo.

yeah im sure a big time movie star decided to do coke in a public venue where there were tons of cameras and photographers

lol @ timmy... what a sweet kid

I think it was a "straw"

Why would they had acted that way about a cig?

Did you see his buddy? He looked like he crapped in his pants........

If anyone taped the event, go back and look and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

him doing coke was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw him on the tv

LOL @ " I think he was taking NOX-CG3"!!!

He was cleaning a line!

hiding in  plain site,  gotta like it

lol @ this thread

You guys are retarded.

oh you guys mean COCAINE?!

oops

No, Davinci.

lol.. I was coming here to post this same thing..

we have that "rewind live tv" shit... we rewound it and I swear what i saw was a mini zip lock bag of coke!

you even see his buddy tell him "they got you on camera" and the three of em looked scared shitless

Go back and look at the faces of the ones sitting at that table, and tell me that they were not doing something very, very wrong..........

ttt

Maybe hes still hooked from Basketball Diaries.

LMMFAO @ vodka7

I DVR'd it. Just rewound and watched it several times. He's def, got a pack of cigs in his hand and in his other hand it looks all white like a cigarette. The whole thing does look really shady though.

ill check the tivo...... hahahahahahaha... yea i after watchin it in slow motion the thing in his hand is definitly to long to be a ciggerette and he does the nose wipe twice....... id be willing to bet quite alot of money that it was coke..... you can also see som kind a baggie buty not well enought to tell if it is coke/....... tivo doesnt lie

pen for autographs was my 1st guess

definitely coke...did u see how scared he got when they pointed he was on the jumbo tron. Aint nobody gonna get that scared if theyre just smoking a cigarette