Leonardo Dicaprio... is he too serious?

He's trying so hard to get an Oscar and always acts so serious and dramatic. Would he be better off to take some less serious roles and do a few comedies to get people to like him more. Do you think he would win more people over if he had some form of comedic relief? Phone Post 3.0

Dude gets pussy out the asshole. He can do what he wants it's working. I personally think he's an awesome actor love his stuff. Phone Post 3.0

The Wolf of Wall Street wasn't serious. Phone Post 3.0

"Pussy out the asshole"..........

I could see this becoming an OGism. Phone Post 3.0

Academy loves the brooding, serious stuff. If he is serious about winning an Oscar, he needs to take the role of a paraplegic. Won't strain his acting spectrum and he might just win one for slobbering over his shirt. cough theory of everything cough

I personally love all his stuff but just wondering how he would do in a comedy Phone Post 3.0

Nayla - Academy loves the brooding, serious stuff. If he is serious about winning an Oscar, he needs to take the role of a paraplegic. Won't strain his acting spectrum and he might just win one for slobbering over his shirt. cough theory of everything cough
Nah, he knows better than to go full retard. Phone Post 3.0

he already had the best Full Retard sequence in Wolf of WallSt.  Ofcourse it was drug induced retardation but the performance in that scene alone was off the charts.

Wolf of Wall Street, Django, the great Gatsby

All fine films he wasn't brooding in. Phone Post 3.0