Leopard attacks hunters

Hope the link works.. Blue, of you don't mind..

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DMCsdQzO7PLI&ved=0CDQQtwIwCGoVChMIo9eFwcb8xgIVy5QeCh1Tzgbt&usg=AFQjCNG9vJa-6sxiFgmpHP4tHulRbGQ7Ug&sig2=Y1qnhLB4pS1VJShcQ2EMbg Phone Post 3.0

CavRyda -

VU Phone Post 3.0

Damn was that the guy or the Cat that sounded like a girl? That was insane OP Phone Post 3.0

Too bad the cat didn't kill that shitbag. And he cried out like a fucking bitch.

Looks like it bit him in the center of the torso. I'd probably scream like a bitch too.

Wow. What a fucking BITCH.

LOL hunters are the biggest pussies in the whole world. Just LOL @ the hunter getting the tables turned on him and then screaming and whining like a little bichass pussy. What's the matter, can't handle what you are dealing out? Look how tough you are now.

Beautiful creature died.

Filthy animals lived

Cherrycola - Damn was that the guy or the Cat that sounded like a girl? That was insane OP Phone Post 3.0
Definitely sounds like it was the guy transforming into a little bitch.. Phone Post 3.0

HotSteppa - LOL hunters are the biggest pussies in the whole world. Just LOL @ the hunter getting the tables turned on him and then screaming and whining like a little bichass pussy. What's the matter, can't handle what you are dealing out? Look how tough you are now.
Hi Mike Tyson Phone Post 3.0

People who hate hunters because they are hunters are dumbasses who should not be allowed to eat meat.

sadic1 - People who hate hunters because they are hunters are dumbasses who should not be allowed to eat meat.

They probably don't eat meat. Not too many people criticize hunters for hunting for sustanence. They are typically criticized for trophy hunting.

Jack Carter -
sadic1 - People who hate hunters because they are hunters are dumbasses who should not be allowed to eat meat.

They probably don't eat meat. Not too many people criticize hunters for hunting for sustanence. They are typically criticized for trophy hunting.

This. I doubt deep fried leopard with a side of slaw is a Sunday meal for you... Phone Post 3.0

HotSteppa - LOL hunters are the biggest pussies in the whole world. Just LOL @ the hunter getting the tables turned on him and then screaming and whining like a little bichass pussy. What's the matter, can't handle what you are dealing out? Look how tough you are now.
Yeah, why don't they get their meat from the grocery store where no animals are harmed? Fucking spineless bitches Phone Post 3.0

People who can't discern survival from sport should not be allowed to use keyboards.

I hope that guy got an infection and died.

RIP cat. Phone Post 3.0

I hope they all die of cancer and very painfully too.

What weaklings.

Men who have balls hunt other men who are armed.

Jack Carter -

Beautiful creature died.

Filthy animals lived

This.

Also lol at the big tough hunter screaming like a bitch ! Phone Post 3.0

Aaron Becker - 
Yeah, why don't they get their meat from the grocery store where no animals are harmed? Fucking spineless bitches Phone Post 3.0

This is such an ignorant argument. They were not hunting deer they were hunting a Leopard. A rich cunt probably to be more on point!

I understand a blood luster like yourself cant distinguish the two but there is a huge difference.