leo's seminar DVD

I think that reviews are good. I just wanted to say that I learned some good things from this dvd and the price was great. Perhaps if I had already bought the other dvd's I would feel different.

Roli Delgado

JasonGV - just out of interest, which was the SBG set you didn't like?

The SBG set I thought was awful was the "Conceptual Cross Sides" something or other.

Even the title annoys me now.

ttt for more reviews and constructive criticism on 'bad instructionals'

Yes it is only an opinion that anybody can give and I do realise that most of the people who appear on instructionals have worked hard to be in a position to market their teachings.

BUT the instructional dvds are quite expensive and it is certainly helpful to know what our peers in jits think about them even if leo viera could take them apart with one arm.

BJJprim I suspect is not a performer of the calibre of Viera (sorry dude) and neither am I but we both still enjoy jits and want to learn from the best sources available.

If I wrote a bad review of mission impossible 3 would I have to explain myself to Tom Cruise?

I really hope an informed choice on what I buy is not going to be subject to the hurt feelings of mad tiger et al

So keep up the good work Prim. Its a shame these idiots force you to remain anonymous because they can't deal with an opinion others respect.

TTT For good reviews.

A negative review is a rare thing, most people just dont post them because of the flack they'll get. But that means someone on here is probably going to buy it, and waste some money.

I was surprised at a few of the SBG cronies coming out of the woodwork and slamming me for writing something negative about one of their products. They are usually such a good group, but I suppose everyone is cool when everything you say is positive :)