Leslie Smith seems like.....

A bitter ex wife?

More like an incompetent ex-worker that can’t realize they suck at their job so they got fired and blame the employer because they “questioned the system”

danybayamon23 -

More like an incompetent ex-worker that can’t realize they suck at their job so they got fired and blame the employer because they “questioned the system”

I won’t say she sucks at her job.  She has some good wins on her record and I would deem her “UFC caliber”

Problem is she has no fucking idea what she is doing in regards to forming a union and in every interview she gives she seems more and more clueless.  If I were Lucas Middlebrook I would tell her to stop talking to media ASAP.  Saying shit like it’s a federal crime to promote a workplace environment of fear is just petty. What fucking base of evidence does she have that will hold up in a court room?  Fighters are afraid they’ll be let go if they don’t get along with the owners?  Welcome to every non-union business entity in America Leslie.  Bitching to the media about luggage fees when she’s making 62k to not Fight just makes her seem petty.  Save that shit for the legal case.  Now it’s a non-issue since she got a $500 bonus bit she’ll still say fighters aren’t taken care of.

danybayamon23 - 

she didn't even really get fired. she's an independent contractor and they chose not to give her a new contract. she has no actual legit claim

Preparation Heche -
danybayamon23 - 

she didn't even really get fired. she's an independent contractor and they chose not to give her a new contract. she has no actual legit claim

Exactly, what the fuck is her claim? The ufc isn't required to offer anybody a contract. 

She's delusional

Basically,her claim to fame is fighting Cysteroid,then in trying to get a Union going

She failed in both endeavours

Now,she knows she'll fade into the sunset

But wait,I can stay relevant by suing the UFC

She does not get it that nobody cares anymore

LillyOlivia -

Any reprocussions for GSP, Cerone, or Dillashaw from the ufc for their involvement in trying to get a Mixed Martial Arts Athletes Association going? 

What ever happened with that anyway?

People have actually bought PPV to see those guys fight, nobody in the history of the world ever spent money to watch Leslie Smith fight. Haha

LillyOlivia - 

Any reprocussions for GSP, Cerone, or Dillashaw from the ufc for their involvement in trying to get a Mixed Martial Arts Athletes Association going? 

What ever happened with that anyway?

All three of them are able to sell PPV's.  Leslie doesn't sell PPV's.  It really is that simple.

She’s gross…

Her approach to stay relevant is even grosser.

We needed another Leslie Smith thread, thanks for this.

She now seems like she's almost famous