Lesnar and Representatives split

I just found out Lesnar and his representaives have disolved their relationship.  Lesnars lawyers have told would be sponsers that they will no longer be handling Lesnars affairs.  I don't know if this has anything to do with his illness, if he is quiting MMA or just wants new representation, but I do find it curious that this comes out at the same time as his illness hit overdrive in the press.  I cant name the source but it is true. 

Jackpinesavage1 -  I just found out Lesnar and his representaives have disolved their relationship.  Lesnars lawyers have told would be sponsers that they will no longer be handling Lesnars affairs.  I don't know if this has anything to do with his illness, if he is quiting MMA or just wants new representation, but I do find it curious that this comes out at the same time as his illness hit overdrive in the press.  I cant name the source but it is true. 

doesn't prove anything. perhaps they were upset at the lost revenue from his cancelled fight and he told them to fuck off.

I don't know if it is suppose to prove anything, I just find the timing curious

If true...its probably more of a "I ain't gonna' need you leeches for a while, so piss off" kinda move.

Why keep paying them while he's gonna be in a hospital the whole time?

Meohfumado - If true...its probably more of a "I ain't gonna' need you leeches for a while, so piss off" kinda move.

They presumably bill by either the hour they actually work or a percentage of any pay, so he wouldn't need to do this.

jbapk - 
Meohfumado - If true...its probably more of a "I ain't gonna' need you leeches for a while, so piss off" kinda move.

They presumably bill by either the hour they actually work or a percentage of any pay, so he wouldn't need to do this.

Ah, no retainer?

I stand corrected...perhaps. I honestly have no idea what deal he has with his "people."

But conjecture about Brock has become a fun game, so I figured I'd join in on something that wasn't regarding his health.

BaddKarma - What counts in "representatives" ? trainers? manager? sparring partners?

The guys that get his promotional deals