Lesnar At Football Game Oct 18th

Brock looked fine at the football game 8 days ago. He told Dana that he's never been this sick in his life and that he's been sick for a while now. ...couldn't have been that long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBIgvbt2YQo

Anyone think he's just not ready for Carwin?

No, I've never been unfortunate enough to contract such a disease, but if he had H1N1, wouldn't he just say so. That would be a much better statement on his part. It would sound much more convincing.

Also, after checking multiple sources, I can't find anything that verifies that he has H1N1.

(source?)

Bad Horse Meat

Dan Wetzel from Yahoo visited Brock's camp about two weeks ago and said Brock mentioned he'd been real tired lately but didn't know why. I guess they got to the bottom of it.

If by "sick" you mean he fucked up his cycle and cant risk failing the test then ok

Jetster - Bad Horse Meat

Mike Chiappetta - Dan Wetzel from Yahoo visited Brock's camp about two weeks ago and said Brock mentioned he'd been real tired lately but didn't know why. I guess they got to the bottom of it.

I just pulled up the article by Dan Wetzel and there's no mention of Brock feeling tired. Brock actually goes on to say how he's going to destroy Carwin.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=dw-lesnar100709

yeah, when I have respiratory issues first thing I usually do is go to packed football stadium and blow into a big ass horn, sounds about right

he could have given the entire crowd the swine flu with that horn

How dare you suggest that Brock Lesnar might be dishonest!

ttt

inf0 - This is bullshit.. he is DEFINITELY not even sick in this video!!!

Cecil Peoples must be his doctor. He obviously sees it a different way. :)

badkarma - 
inf0 - This is bullshit.. he is DEFINITELY not even sick in this video!!!

Cecil Peoples must be his doctor. He obviously sees it a different way. :)

You should watch the video with the sound off. It clearly shows Lesnar is sick as a dog.

inf0 - 
liquidrob - yeah, when I have respiratory issues first thing I usually do is go to packed football stadium and blow into a big ass horn, sounds about right

he could have given the entire crowd the swine flu with that horn

The horn gave it away really.. you would not be blowing some fucking giant ass horn with any kind of cold/flu/sickness...

badkarma - No, I've never been unfortunate enough to contract such a disease, but if he had H1N1, wouldn't he just say so. That would be a much better statement on his part. It would sound much more convincing.

Also, after checking multiple sources, I can't find anything that verifies that he has H1N1.

(source?)

the problem is that you can only test for h1n1 for a short period of time from the time you get it,its in the 2 week neighborhood and hes been sick for about a month so its to late to be tested at this point,it seems to be the culprit but no way it can be known at this point

inf0 - 
BaddKarma - How does one fuck up a cycle? what's there to fuck up? how does it happen?

Timing.. substances still showing up in tests..

Guys who cheat aren't necessarily stupid about it. It doesn't take that many resources to get your own tests done to know where you are sitting.

god forbid that he got that big by good genetics, eating a ton, and training really hard... if you see a pic of him when he was 18... he was big then for that age, and was huge in the ncaa too

jesus...

this place is worse than a sewing circle

you've stayed home from inception to fully recovered every single time you've ever had the flu huh? somehow I don't believe that.

and h1n1 is no worse than the regular flu, people just really like being scared.. a lot. Next year we're going to have the lizard cold!!!!

American Academy of Pediatrics: - 14. How is the 2009 H1N1 flu (swine flu) different than the "regular" flu?

* At this point the 2009 H1N1 virus does not appear to be more severe than seasonal flu.

Annnnnnd who the fuck ever said he had any flu of any kind?

jesus you people are retarded.  

Yeah he looks REAL SICK!!

UFC prolly figure they can make more money on a new years show or super bowl show.

badkarma -
Mike Chiappetta - Dan Wetzel from Yahoo visited Brock's camp about two weeks ago and said Brock mentioned he'd been real tired lately but didn't know why. I guess they got to the bottom of it.

I just pulled up the article by Dan Wetzel and there's no mention of Brock feeling tired. Brock actually goes on to say how he's going to destroy Carwin.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=dw-lesnar100709

I was at Lesnar camp start of second week, early Oct and Lesnar mentioned he was tired. Said he didn't understand why. Now we know.  - Dan Wetzel

twitter.com/DanWetzel/status/5186285378

Ryder - Could it be that Brock is over his illness and just feels that he didn't get the proper time to train and prepare during the course of his illness??

MMMMM, Could be. And I sure hope so. I seriously doubt Lesnar would try to duck Carwin and I dont buy into the juicing rumors or conspiracy theories of UFC attempting to compensate for or rearange future main events.

AND, WHO EVER SAID HE HAD SWINE FLU??? NOBODY