Lesnar At Football Game Oct 18th

Has anyone thought that it's possibly Mono?  That would do him in pretty quick and for a long period of time.

yeah i'm gonna have to go with nobones on this.. 

yeah the best place to be when having flu-like symptoms is...

At A FREAKING FOOTBALL STADIUM CONTAINING ABOUT 60,000 PPL

blue63 - Have you had h1n1?

I have. It physically only lasted about 5 days or so, but was completely debilitating. I had a fever of over 101.7 for 48 hours straight and was essentially bedridden all while vomiting and pissing out of my asshole simultaneously. I was literally sitting on the shitter holding the trash can in my lap... fast forward a week and I was back at work and "looked fine."

Anyone think threadstarter is just a troll?

you didn't have h1n1 i just got over it and it lasted 8 days fever of 104 coughing shit out of my lungs and so on... you had the normal flu

BUFFGEO - If by "sick" you mean he fucked up his cycle and cant risk failing the test then ok

he probably already tested positive

He blew that horn kinda weakly, looks like he took a breath and blew twice. What kinda place has a giant horn anyways?

Blazing Knees - He blew that horn kinda weakly, looks like he took a breath and blew twice. What kinda place has a giant horn anyways?

it actually looked like a giant ass PIPE imo but anyway... i am guessing here but am going with places like North Dakota and Minnesota

Riiiii-colaaaaaaa!

kitzsu - 

I have. It physically only lasted about 5 days or so, but was completely debilitating. I had a fever of over 101.7 for 48 hours straight and was essentially bedridden all while vomiting and pissing out of my asshole simultaneously. I was literally sitting on the shitter holding the trash can in my lap... fast forward a week and I was back at work and "looked fine."

you didn't have h1n1 i just got over it and it lasted 8 days fever of 104 coughing shit out of my lungs and so on... you had the normal flu

ROFL.... so dumb

kitzsu - 

Nope....neither of you had it...my friend just got over it and he had 105 degree fever and it was for 12 days.

He said he wasn't able to train for 3 weeks and that he is now getting over it.  Don't blame him for getting the fuck out of the house.

inf0 - 
IrishFighter110 - He didnt pass the pre fight piss test.

Or knew that he wouldn't.

Too bad I only have one vote down per day.

liquidrob - yeah, when I have respiratory issues first thing I usually do is go to packed football stadium and blow into a big ass horn, sounds about right

he could have given the entire crowd the swine flu with that horn

That's probably where he got the Swine Flu. Who knows how many people have been blowing that horn.

"and I dont buy into the juicing rumors"

Because Brock doesn't juice - we all know that.

Scurred IMHO.

LOL at the idiots on this thread assuming that, just because he didn't appear to be sick 1 day, 8 days ago), that he's automatically lying.  Because every illness lasts a specific amount of time that automatically coincides with public appearances so that a person will always be sick during them.  It's not possible that he could have been sick well before and/or after that day.

Wow.

Boldar -  LOL at the idiots on this thread assuming that, just because he didn't appear to be sick 1 day, 8 days ago), that he's automatically lying.  Because every illness lasts a specific amount of time that automatically coincides with public appearances so that a person will always be sick during them.  It's not possible that he could have been sick well before and/or after that day.

Wow.

Some of us read the article and HIS words on how long he's been sick. On top of that we used our superpowers of reading comprehension....a superpower you apparently lack.

cue the "If a fighter pulled out every time he got winded during training, we'd never see BJ Penn fight" jokes.

You know the swine is a tricky thing! i would feel awesome for awhole day thinking i beat and then the next I thought I was going to die! Most flu viruses are like that.

hen house