Lesnar: Low class

And I actually agree, yes, Dana, Rashad, Quinton and alot of the others have some stuff they should tone down as well, but I don't see those guys flipping off fans and giving the kind of post fight interview that Lesnar gave.

And again: They booed him before the fight because of how he has acted in the past, in interviews, and pre fight.
This was OBVIOUSLY a pro GSP crowd, but they didn't boo the heck out of Thiago. They would've if he'd have said the stuff and acted the way Brock has since he came in the UFC.
and NEXT TIME Brock will probably be booed just as much.

He is suppose to fight like a fucking animal...and then talk like a true gentleman.

was brock a dick after he beat couture? or do you think that maybe the people who dont run their mouths saying he is a flash in the pan who has "lil sister gnp" get treated with more respect? i seriously believe that gets to him and he uses it as motivation. NFL/MLB players have spat in each others face and we are getting bent out of shape about a post fight interview.

Beat the crap out of Mir, and say you shut his mouth in the post fight interview. That fine. Mir was cocky, you kill him and make it obvious.
But as was said above, he was booed because of how he has acted against Herring or in the other interviews, and after this fight you call out a sponsor, get back in your opponents face and make fun of him, flip off the fans, so on and so on.
That isn't the same as handing a guy an ass whoppin for being cocky.

McLeod - Beat the crap out of Mir, and say you shut his mouth in the post fight interview. That fine. Mir was cocky, you kill him and make it obvious.
But as was said above, he was booed because of how he has acted against Herring or in the other interviews, and after this fight you call out a sponsor, get back in your opponents face and make fun of him, flip off the fans, so on and so on.
That isn't the same as handing a guy an ass whoppin for being cocky.

he didnt flip off the fans, he was flipping off the people booing him who are obviously not fans of his. the only thing that was bad was the sponsor stuff and who really cares about that other than dana/business types.

Brock made a fan out of me tonight.

it's amazing to watch the same people who called BJ Penn the scum of the earth and bad for the sport for calling GSP a frontrunner in a countdown show, or declare Dan Henderson should be banned from MMA forever, make excuses for, rationalize, and justify everything Brock did tonight and leading up to the fight.

incredible. are you trying to be like stereotypical meatheads and fratboys?

I didn't see a big deal with anything Brock did or said pre-fight, or Mir, on the countdown show, they're hyping the fight. Bisping was in a different league with all his talking, imo, though.

how you act in and after the fight is a different story. that's reality, there's no promotion left. it's real life. at that point you're just acting like an obnoxious roid raging meathead cro-mag.

you're dealing with people here that lack any objective ability whatsoever and work backwards in their thought process.

they decide who they like and don't like first, and work backwards implementing double standards wherever necessary and always somehow find a way to conveniently reach the conclusion they want.

and then as if that weren't bad enough, he ironically gets praised by the same idiots because apparently everything he did was displaying "real emotion".

I hope the majority of you are not in any sort of government, law, education etc, position of power. you have the brainpower of a room full of abercrombie & fitch models.

The Notorious OMG - it's amazing to watch the same people who called BJ Penn the scum of the earth and bad for the sport for calling GSP a frontrunner in a countdown show, or declare Dan Henderson should be banned from MMA forever, make excuses for, rationalize, and justify everything Brock did tonight and leading up to the fight.

incredible. are you trying to be like stereotypical meatheads and fratboys?

I didn't see a big deal with anything Brock did or said pre-fight, or Mir, on the countdown show, they're hyping the fight. Bisping was in a different league with all his talking, imo, though.

how you act in and after the fight is a different story. that's reality, there's no promotion left. it's real life. at that point you're just acting like an obnoxious roid raging meathead cro-mag.

you're dealing with people here that lack any objective ability whatsoever and work backwards in their thought process.

they decide who they like and don't like first, and work backwards implementing double standards wherever necessary and always somehow find a way to conveniently reach the conclusion they want.

and then as if that weren't bad enough, he ironically gets praised by the same idiots because apparently everything he did was displaying "real emotion".

I hope the majority of you are not in any sort of government, law, education etc, position of power. you have the brainpower of a room full of abercrombie & fitch models.

well said
+1

Titus Pullo - Dude was amped up. He just won. Cut him some slack. Mir was talking a lot of hit and is a huge prick. id be happy to to give him an ass whopping like that if i was Brock. Mir deserved every one of those punches.

case in point.

yeah gladiator bro rock on!

bro you goin to hooters for ufc 101?

yeah Mir was talking shit pre-fight, so was Brock. so what?

there was no chicken before the egg scenario. they were both talking shit hyping up a fight.

the only difference is that Mir won the first fight and Brock did nothing but make excuses for the next year and blame it all on the ref and say he gave him the sub. so of course Frank is gonna respond. so fucking what?

what are we 8 years old? oh I'm gonna say shit about you, and then if you say anything back, I'm gonna get mad.

genius.

back to smashing empty milwaukee's best cans on your heads gentlemen. godspeed!

Yeah. I thought going after Mir like that was low class.

What the hell was he babbling about after the fight..... coors light......getting on top of his wife.....he sounds stupid.

He needs to take some lessons from GSP on how to conduct himself.

Do you Mir fans like watching fights or comparing whose tampoon is darker?

He's just gonna brush them haters off.

Titus Pullo - 
BAM54321 - He is suppose to fight like a fucking animal...and then talk like a true gentleman.

ya well.....sometimes it dont go down like that.

That's kind of what I meant....

OMG your totaly right classless how dare he flip off people who were booing him?
And for that matter how dare he tell mir off after all the nice things Mir said before the fight!

Plan and simple its nice to have someone that comes right out and says how he feels. If I am in the ring and I just got done putting on a hell of a show for people and they show the kind of "respect"they did then fuck them.
Respect is earned not given and if your going to sit there and boo his win or run your mouth befor a fight you should expect it.
I am so sick of fighters that talk trash leading into a fight and then hug all over each other like there about to go get a hotel room together.

Well, he has you pricks right where he wants you.

Think about it. Everyone in UFC is SO nice.

He's just not. He's a bad egg.

Deal with it, it's good press

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=87477

Bullshido gave Brock Douchebag of the month  award.

STKY SMuRF "I am so sick of fighters that talk trash leading into a fight and then hug all over each other like there about to go get a hotel room together. "

I know what you mean.

I like the part where they get punched in the face and then high five the guy.lol

McLeod - I was rooting for mir (although I knew Brock would probably win), and have done Jiu Jitsu for 10 years, so yes, I wanted Brock to get subbed.

I still think Lesnar hates to get hit, but that said, he dominated Frank, fought real well, and improved dramatically.

That is all I'll give him.

What I don't understand is why the people who are/were fans of the WWE don't see that Brock was a character in the WWE and now he is not. He may try to play things up, but basically he is being himself. And that is a guy who is a douche. He actually said "I have no respect for Couture or any of my opponents." He refused to touch gloves befor the fight, got in Franks face after he won, flicked the fans off, and gave a completely disrespectful post fight interview.

If this was anyone else other than someone who was in the WWE, he's be universally seen for how he is. An asshole.

He is NOT the face we want with a growing sport. Someone like GSP is.

How come if someone in Basketball, or football would score a touchdown or win a game, then go get in the face of the coach he just beat, and then go flick off the fans in the camera on tv, that player would be fined. But if a UFC champion does it, it's ok. This is a sport and atheletes should be fined for how they act just like any other professional sport.
So many points to respond to here.

1. No one cares that you have done BJJ for 10 years

2. Brock doesnt need to worry about getting hit too much since he can take the fight to the ground at any point.

3. I agree hes a douche, but I pay to see him fight, not debate Eastern European culture in the 19th century.

4. Its not mandatory to touch gloves at any point. In fact I feel its now outplayed as guys are touching gloves everytime they land a frigging jab

5. Not for you to say who the face of MMA should be. In fact I dont think it should even be GSP since 75 % of the people I talk to cant stand his accent. But he does fight for "North America", so who am I to say.

6. He does all those things because of # 3.

Basically, tough shit, get used to it or dont but there is nothing you personally can do about any of those points.

I remember when UFC fans didnt used to act like crying little pussies. If I watned football, or basketball or baseball I would watch it. UFC is on a ppv, those other sports are not guess what NFL players dont talk to Leslie Viser at half time and gsay fuck either, and the NFL commisioner doenst strap onb NFL pads anbd pretend to be a football player like the guy that runs the UFC

i would have laughed my ass off if a over zealous fat security guard actually thought he would be able to contain brock. woulda been better than half the fights just for that moment