Lesnar May Never FIght Again?

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/16/brock-lesnar-dana-white-mayo-clinic-mono-ufc-wwe/

Was trying to tell ppl this yesterday. Being sick for over a month is usually something very serious.

Obviously a cover to duck Fedor.

BKViper - Obviously a cover to duck Fedor.

LOL.

fiercedragon - now tmz is a reliable source?

they've led the way on the Michael Jackson story

Wonder why Dana is flying in and getting Brock to a more secure hospital? Is there something he doesn't want to the media to know?

the penis tat has crabs

Lesnar -- Mayo Bound and May Never Fight Again

Posted Nov 16th 2009 12:05PM by TMZ Staff

Brock LesnarBrock Lesnar is so sick, he'll be going to the Mayo Clinic so doctors can figure out what to do -- but it will probably require major surgery ... UFC Prez Dana White tells TMZ.

White tells us Lesnar -- the UFC heavyweight champ -- is "very, very sick" with some sort of intestinal disorder, although listening to White, it sounds a lot more serious than that. White says the condition will require "major surgery."

White is going to visit Lesnar in the hospital and is trying to get him transferred to the Mayo Clinic, one of the most renowned medical facilities in the world.

White says Lesnar -- formerly of the WWE -- was diagnosed with mono more than a week ago and was "bummed out" that he had to cancel the fight and went to Canada to rest. White says Lesnar collapsed in Canada a week ago today and has been hospitalized ever since.

White acknowledges the current condition is not mono but he will not be specific. White says the condition is not HIV or cancer.

And, White tells TMZ, "There's a possibility Lesnar will never fight again."

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/16/brock-lesnar-dana-white-mayo-clinic-mono-ufc-wwe/

Damn.
That sucks if it's true.

My guess is colitis or irritable bowel or something like that. Why else would Brock not want it revealed unless it's something a big meathead might find "embarassing"?

I wonder if the mono exacerbated some sort of serious congenital condition that he never knew he had...maybe something that might not have been a problem for him until years down the road?

That kind of shit happens all the time...

orcus -  My guess is colitis or irritable bowel or something like that. Why else would Brock not want it revealed unless it's something a big meathead might find "embarassing"?

My dad has pretty severe ulcerative colitis, and as bad as that is, I don't think that would be a potential career ender for a guy like Brock.

orcus -  My guess is colitis or irritable bowel or something like that. Why else would Brock not want it revealed unless it's something a big meathead might find "embarassing"?

or maybe they don't know what the condition is.

It sounds worse every time I hear about it.

I really really hope it's more "embarrassing" than threatening. that's wishful thinking though. Prayers for Brock.

ttt

PatrickFreitas - 
fiercedragon - now tmz is a reliable source?

they've led the way on the Michael Jackson story

they also broke the Kimo story.

I feel like an asshole cuz I really don't have any remorse for him right now. I just honestly don't care. I'm going to hell.

^^^Where's OMA?

Could this be a stunt to get people to think about Brock and forget Fedor a little?

If he is really sick i hope he gets better soon.

could it be luekemia of some sort?