Lesnar May Never FIght Again?

Intestinal disorder

He is most certainly sick... I have been thinking maybe he has Chron's disease.

damn, this is bad news. didn't mir just say he wants to end brocks career? hmmm......

Sounds like the 'mono' was a misdiagnosis, based on the blood count. It's a blood profile with high white blood cell count. The -actual- problem was something else, and maybe is leading to kidney failure or something similar, due, in part to the misdiagnosis. Just a thought. Hope the big guy  gets well soonest.

What do you mean Gannon ?

the_shrike - IBS isn't career threatening and usually doesn't require surgerey.  One in five of us have it.

I'd imagine that would correlate with allergy rates pretty well.

Lucky horseshoe up his ass?

hep B.... ?

Can't be IBS. I have IBS, and let me tell you IBS sucks, and will ruin your morning about two or three times a week...but hardly surgery-requiring or life threatening.

Also it isn't exactly something that just springs up on you. You tend to notice a pattern long before it gets too bad.

"Intestinal Disorder" could mean pretty much anything at this point....anything from an intestinal infection (which can be nasty) to Celiac's disease, or even a bowel obstruction.

Conjecture isn't going to get us anywhere though.

demonbasketball04 - I feel like an asshole cuz I really don't have any remorse for him right now. I just honestly don't care. I'm going to hell.

Bye

orcus -  My guess is colitis or irritable bowel or something like that. Why else would Brock not want it revealed unless it's something a big meathead might find "embarassing"?

Maybe he just doesn't think it's anybody's business, since it isn't. 

^its pure negative speculation, good thing it was frozen.

SKARHEAD - What do you mean Gannon ?

Sorry, had 2 screens up, was trying to comment on a different thread.

Didn't Steven Regal(WWE) get some sort of virus awhile back that messed him up pretty bad?

miano60 -  Didn't Steven Regal(WWE) get some sort of virus awhile back that messed him up pretty bad?

Yeah, he got it when they were overseas. It fucked him up for a good 2-3 years.

WOW ?? !! Man I realy hope he can pull through this ... its never a good thing to hear about any one who fall into this sort of senerio .. Best of luck Brock Get well soon !!!!!

if this is true, I'll be sad because I won't get the satisfaction of watching him get KO'd by Cain or Carwin!

GIJOEjiujitsu - i started a thread about this problem resulting from years of steroid use and my thread was frozen. i dont think its to far of a stretch.
It's a complete fucking stretch you idiot. You have no idea.

I have a diet coke that says it's Epstein-Barr.

I didnt like the antics Brock pulled at UFC 100, I am not a fan of his at all, but this is beside the point I hope he gets better. His illness sounds very severe and I dont wish that upon anyone.