Lesnar should go to Bellator

This would be the best move for his brand, imo.

He isn't getting any younger and can always turn back to pro wrestling in his later years just like every other wrestler.

Bellator will pay him what he wants and can outbid the ufc thanks to Viacom.

The talent has more question marks, as does seemingly all talent that had not run the ufc gauntlet, and he probably has better chances of success there.

Best chance of seeing the biggest fight in mma history against fedor. Yes he's retired but money talks and that's THE biggest money fight to make in mma. Bellator will co promote with m1 and cont hasn't pissed fedor and his management off like Dana has Phone Post 3.0

more interesting fights in the UFC IMO

When I read the thread title I disagreed immediately, but you bring up some great points. Voted up.

The biggest fight for him at this point is Frank mir or maybe big nog. Phone Post 3.0

Fedors been in the news lately. Coincidence. He's even talked about how the Lesnar fight didn't happen. Coker could be the guy to put this on. 5 years to late but there's no doubt we would all watch and so would tons of casual fans. Phone Post 3.0

Not only Fedor v Brock, but Brock v Lashley would virtually promote itself - and having not 1 but TWO former WWE stars in a real fight would bring in even more crossover fans than just Brock alone, which already brings in tons.

And having Brock fight HW's that don't have big names would do wonders in GETTING them big names (as long as they either win or its at least competetive).

And I'm sure Coker has considered that point, because long term that is a way better reason to get Brock than just having a couple big cash events.

^in other words, Brock would be the catalyst in creating big stars in Strikator.

gabemadrid - Fedors been in the news lately. Coincidence. He's even talked about how the Lesnar fight didn't happen. Coker could be the guy to put this on. 5 years to late but there's no doubt we would all watch and so would tons of casual fans. Phone Post 3.0
Fedor is appearing at their convention with Royce, Ken, etc. so there it's already a professional relationship Phone Post 3.0

Primo Interiors - more interesting fights in the UFC IMO
As a fan I agree. But Brock is about his brand and the $ that comes with it. Phone Post 3.0

Brock vs. Tito superfight could sell a shitttt ton of PPVs

There's no way the ufc outbids Viacom. However important it is for the ufc to sign him, it is 10 times as important for Bellator. And Viacom has much deeper pockets.

If Brock signs with the ufc than it will mean he truly cares more about competing than his brand or the $ that comes with it

I find this unlikely or he wouldn't even negotiate with the wwe. Phone Post 3.0

Sasquatch585 -

Brock vs. Tito superfight could sell a shitttt ton of PPVs

.....and permanently injure Tito.... Phone Post 3.0

Brock would raise there brand!