Lesnar vs. Jones to fight Cormier/Stipe winner

Kostakio -

lmao (literally) @ anyone that thinks Lesnar can beat Jon Jones

Brock would mangle him with the quickness. I know you’ve seen Jon deadlift some weights but Brock is on another level. 

What’s Bones gonna do? Oblique kick Brocks leg? Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

This fight wouldn’t happen without a belt on the line. 

WATHUNT -
Boner McGregor -

Lesnar kills JJ

I doubt it, I think thats an easy fight for Jones

Still butt hurt from the hunto beat down,  huh?  Lol 

Lesnar ain’t coming back to the UFC.

He is just saying it to get more money out of the WWE.

Like he has the last two times.

if these 2 sign to fight usada is gonna stop it from happenin

RKing85 - Lesnar ain't coming back to the UFC.

He is just saying it to get more money out of the WWE.

Like he has the last two times.

He’s doing it for a quick $5-10M from the UFC, and all the promotion and hype helps his WWE character.

He also believes that he can beat any man in a fight.

Kostakio -

lmao (literally) @ anyone that thinks Lesnar can beat Jon Jones

This

That fight will be ugly as fuck lol

IF this happens Brock taps to strikes.

Brock by Donkey Kong. Do you think an eye poke is going to stop a frate trane? Brock would pick his teeth with Jones’ bones.

Lol at Dana risking putting that fuck-up in a headline fight again. 

NEWSFLASH - IF this happens Brock taps to strikes.

Yeah cuz Jones can smash him in the face harder than Carwin? GTFO. Brock would snap into Jon faster than Jones could slim jim his impounded car looking for a stache. OH YEAH!

Jon Jones would most likely win but this would be amazing! 

Would love to see brock donkey Kong Jones but it won't happen. Jones is too technically sound. 

https://instagram.com/p/BfpAfwjnc-u/

an hour ago.. vey interesting. 

I would get soooo hard

Considering Lesnar’s last legal win was in 2010, this seems pretty damn ridiculous.

Cormier is not going to be Stipe, so you will not get DC/Jones III no matter what happens.   Cormier has nothing for Stipe.  Can't take him down and will get destroyed on the feet.  It will go distance, and DC will lose every round... one sided beatdown.  

Brock would make Jones call him Daddy

Down

Jon Jones didn’t spend a career killing himself in the sauna to go from 235 to 205 because it’s fun.

JBJ just made a video of himself deadlifiting 500lbs from blocks, like that’s impressive for a dude his size.

He does not have the physicality to deal with a 275lb Lesnar. Clean Jones is the guy who looked like shit against OSP.

Unless Jones gets the early TD, and wears Brock out before a sub, this is an awful mistake. Brock will have no fear of Jones’ punching power. If they trade, Brock can throw lunchboxes at him without flinching.