Lesnar vs. Velasquez Weigh-In Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYCOwvV-uwc

Cain:"I'd also like to say, I speak Spanish (in Spanish)"

How fuckin crazy would it be if Brock were to say: I'd like to thank all the white people who came out to support me.

Ok, but who's tattoo is gayer?

Fillups422 - How fuckin crazy would it be if Brock were to say: I'd like to thank all the white people who came out to support me.

It would be fookin hilarious, but none of the liberal faggots on here would have enough of a sense of humour to appreciate it.

Fillups422 - How fuckin crazy would it be if Brock were to say: I'd like to thank all the white people who came out to support me.

Hardest I have laughed today.

DevilsAdvocate - 

LOL

got to love the guy wearing some ufc gloves in the crowd, that guy has got to be hella bad ass to walk around covering his weapons of mass destruction at all times

LOL @ the UFC promoting racism to get some ratings.  I guess its ok when someone non-white does it though.

sewich - got to love the guy wearing some ufc gloves in the crowd, that guy has got to be hella bad ass to walk around covering his weapons of mass destruction at all times
lol had to look again.

Rawlow1200 - 
DevilsAdvocate - 

LOL