Lesnar won battle, Mir won WAR

Mir might have ended Lesnars career...

Has Mir commented on Lesnar's condition?  I wonder if he feels bad...he caused Lesnar's immune system to break down.  I think it was the flying knee...

discuss        

I wonder if Frank Mir still wants those comments he made about ending Lesnar's career published.

Frank v. Aleksander at UFC 110: Bad Blood, broadcast live from the worst part of Japan.

Oh snap lol^

Does he really have aids?

Squared Circle -  Frank v. Aleksander at UFC 110: Bad Blood, broadcast live from the worst part of Japan.

Don't you think we've made the Japanese suffer enough?? This fight needs to take place on Ganryu Island so nobody else is infected!

If anyone knows what Brock is going through right now it is Frank.

So tired of you sickening fucks.

Not funny. Brock is a young 31 years old and sick enough to be hospitalized.

You are a disrespectful idiot.

I do not believe in karma but if it does exist, this would be a good time for it to strike you.

Mike Sanders - 
Squared Circle -  Frank v. Aleksander at UFC 110: Bad Blood, broadcast live from the worst part of Japan.

Don't you think we've made the Japanese suffer enough?? This fight needs to take place on Ganryu Island so nobody else is infected!

Maybe Molokai?  BJ Penn probably has enough pull with the king of Hawaii to get it set up.

perhaps karma is busy elsewhere??

lol @ Bad Blood

Squared Circle - 
Mike Sanders - 

Maybe Molokai?  BJ Penn probably has enough pull with the king of Hawaii to get it set up.

...like a Hawaiian "Jungle Fight" with BJ in the Wallid role and a match between Cabbage vs. Schultz that was supposed to be a work! This card books itself