Lesnar would beat Stipe

He would expose Stipe's ground game. Phone Post 3.0

lmao no.

controversial take

Or he would get hit once in the face really hard, go into full panic mode, and get tko'd Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Rustler - He would expose Stipe's ground game. Phone Post 3.0

He fought arguably the best grappler in the HW ever.  And defended that takedown like nothing . 

It's possible... UFC 100 Brock would win but post USADA Brock, I'm not sure. I'd love to see him come back and try though.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - It's possible... UFC 100 Brock would win but post USADA Brock, I'm not sure. I'd love to see him come back and try though.
Stipe can wrestle. Brock was too one dimensional. Stipe beats every version of Brock. Phone Post 3.0

UFC 100 Brock would. Phone Post 3.0

Mods please move to derp ground Phone Post 3.0

does Miocic have a good ground game?he wouldnt submit Brock nor would he defend the takedown..

He retired.... Phone Post 3.0

Perfect time for JBJ to become a two division champ.

Can't imagine a scenario where Stipe loses that fight. Phone Post 3.0

Brock's kryptonite - getting hit in the face. Phone Post 3.0

Brock retired dude... Phone Post 3.0

ieswideopen - Brock's kryptonite - getting hit in the face. Phone Post 3.0
Every fucking heavyweights kryptonite is getting punched in the head ...... Duh! Phone Post 3.0

^^^^^^^^definitely disagree with you....

You are talking about Brock after major stomach surgery when you bring up Overeem and Cain. How many people could fight after the same procedures. Kinda convenient to leave this out and use that version of Brock as your example.

He had two procedures. one in 2009 and one in 2011 (fought overeem 6 months later.

He absolutely would have had no issues taking down every one on your list if he would have remained healthy.

Too bad the dude got injured. I think he was only getting better.

Regarding thread, I think Stipe beats any version of the Brock we saw before and after the stomach issues.

Fabes -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - It's possible... UFC 100 Brock would win but post USADA Brock, I'm not sure. I'd love to see him come back and try though.
Stipe can wrestle. Brock was too one dimensional. Stipe beats every version of Brock. Phone Post 3.0
Comparing their wrestling credentials shows you Brock has superior wrestling. Not to mention a size advantage. It would be a good fight but anyone saying Stipe runs through him is crazy Phone Post 3.0

Trifive - Didn't brock quit after he got beat up? Phone Post 3.0

Like in the Carwin fight?

Trifive - Didn't brock quit after he got beat up? Phone Post 3.0
If by quitting you mean ko'd couture after being cut and subbing the other guy in the 2nd after taking a beating, then yes. Phone Post 3.0