Lesnar would beat Stipe

Troll thread. Phone Post 3.0

Molsonmuscle360 - He retired.... Phone Post 3.0
Cole Konrad has what it takes to beat Miocic... Phone Post 3.0

wiggum -
Trifive - Didn't brock quit after he got beat up? Phone Post 3.0

Like in the Carwin fight?
Brock quit mma after that beating. Being a GH and roids Monster is not enough to compete at this level. Phone Post 3.0

Expose Stipe's ground game? Stipe who takes down every opponent he's faced at will? That Stipe? Gotcha.

Stipe would need a whole case of Stipeweisers after a trip to Suplex City....Bitch Phone Post 3.0

Pre diverticulitis Brock would probably beat stipe, but werdum would sub him. Phone Post 3.0

Stipe has great wrestling, great boxing, and great heart. Lesnar has one of those things.

Brock's tummy aches prevent anyone from discussing the guy rationally anymore, apparently when he beat up FRANK MIR that one time he was an untouchable god but a year later when Carwin and Cain were beating him like a naughty child he was a trash-heap who anyone would've got over on. Come the fuck on, people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vQaVIoEjOM

Palmtreeguy -
ieswideopen - Brock's kryptonite - getting hit in the face. Phone Post 3.0
Every fucking heavyweights kryptonite is getting punched in the head ...... Duh! Phone Post 3.0
Try watching one of his fights... duh! Phone Post 3.0

Retired Phone Post 3.0

eXtv - 

Brock's tummy aches prevent anyone from discussing the guy rationally anymore, apparently when he beat up FRANK MIR that one time he was an untouchable god but a year later when Carwin and Cain were beating him like a naughty child he was a trash-heap who anyone would've got over on. Come the fuck on, people.

Brock Lesnar beat the crap out of Heath Herring; transformed Frank Mir's face into strawberry pie; KOed Randy Couture; and finished Shane Carwin.

If you choose to claim he wasn't a top notch fighter, that's your problem.

Stipe would " kick him right in the cancer" Phone Post 3.0

wiggum -
eXtv - 

Brock Lesnar beat the crap out of Heath Herring; transformed Frank Mir's face into strawberry pie; KOed Randy Couture; and finished Shane Carwin.

This.
People love to shit on lesnar, but he came in and dominated top heavyweights. Phone Post 3.0

wiggum -
eXtv - 

I'm not saying he was never ever good ever it's just the idea that anything post-diverticulitis doesn't mean shit that I have a problem with. Carwin almost punched himself into passing out, I don't rate that win much at all.

Brock's still trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

That's why he has those tummy aches Phone Post 3.0

It would be an old school style vs. style match up. Honkey Kong can take anybody down (he took Cain down 2x) and Stipe hits like a mule kick. I imagine a wild, sloppy fight where Stipe is getting wrecked, scrambles to his feet, and KOs a gassing Cockchestner

JIIIIMMMMMMAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! Phone Post 3.0

eXtv - 

It's ironic that you complain rational discussion when you refer to Brock's issue as a tummy ache.

So, he had his first procedure in November 2009. He fights Carwin and Valesquez 7 and 11 months, later. Definitely does not look like the guy who fought Mir. I would speculate that the "tummy ache" might have had a serious impact on his training. Call me Silly.

He ends up getting a foot of colon removed in May of 2011 and fights Overeem around 6 or 7 months later. I would also speculate that getting another surgery perhaps indicated that he still had serious issues after his first surgery. I would also tend to think that fighting 7 months after a major surgery might have an impact on his ability to train taking into account recovery time.

I mean, I'm sure you have competed at something and have enough experience to know that even minor injuries affect performance. I've had numerous injuries and surgeries and it always affected my ability to train and compete. Brock's issues were by no means minor so I would imagine it played an even greater factor in limiting his ability to fight.

I think the guy had a high ceiling for MMA. Given a few more years of good health, who knows how good he could have been. I simply think you are absolutely down playing his stomach issues and fail to realize the impact it had on his career.

MMA fans have selective memory when it comes to stuff like this.

Pre- "TUMMY ACHE" Brock Lesnar defeats everyone he faces.....

I think a majority of MMA fans haven't competed in anything past age 12. They have no insight or personal experience when it comes to dealing with injuries and trying to compete with those injuries.

So, you get comments like "tummy ache", "it's only a broken foot", "it's only a broken hand" etc...

Is what it is...