Lesnar would beat Stipe

Post Ban - Or he would get hit once in the face really hard, go into full panic mode, and get tko'd Phone Post 3.0
Exactly what I was thinking Phone Post 3.0

No he wouldn't Phone Post 3.0

He would get ko'ed. His striking was rudimentary at best. Stipe has proven to have elite level boxing with 1 punch ko power Phone Post 3.0

wiggum - 
Trifive - Didn't brock quit after he got beat up? Phone Post 3.0

Like in the Carwin fight?

That was the first thing I thought.

No shame in losing to Cain or Ubereem either.

Brock didn't even train for Overeem. He fired his coaches and invited some friends to his home gym to work out. It wasn't a camp at all. He had no plan, other than collecting a couple of million.

The Carwin fight proves that Lesnar wasn't a quitter. Carwin might have been the hardest hitter in the sport, and he punched Brock for 4 minutes. Then 2 minutes later, Brock is choking him.

Brock wasn't perfect, but, for a guy who started training at 30 and had a serious medical condition, what he did in the UFC was amazing.

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID - 
PeterIrl -
wiggum - 
Trifive - Didn't brock quit after he got beat up? Phone Post 3.0

Like in the Carwin fight?

That was the first thing I thought.

No shame in losing to Cain or Ubereem either.
Brock made carwin tap and give up Phone Post 3.0

I've been to a lot of UFCs, and nothing matched the crowd reaction when Brock got dropped and Carwin started bombing, then the gigantic groan when Brock submitted Shane.

Brock made the sport more exciting. People cared one way or another about his fights.

keithws2 -
eXtv - 

Brock's tummy aches prevent anyone from discussing the guy rationally anymore, apparently when he beat up FRANK MIR that one time he was an untouchable god but a year later when Carwin and Cain were beating him like a naughty child he was a trash-heap who anyone would've got over on. Come the fuck on, people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vQaVIoEjOM

It's ironic that you complain rational discussion when you refer to Brock's issue as a tummy ache.

So, he had his first procedure in November 2009. He fights Carwin and Valesquez 7 and 11 months, later. Definitely does not look like the guy who fought Mir. I would speculate that the "tummy ache" might have had a serious impact on his training. Call me Silly.

He ends up getting a foot of colon removed in May of 2011 and fights Overeem around 6 or 7 months later. I would also speculate that getting another surgery perhaps indicated that he still had serious issues after his first surgery. I would also tend to think that fighting 7 months after a major surgery might have an impact on his ability to train taking into account recovery time.

I mean, I'm sure you have competed at something and have enough experience to know that even minor injuries affect performance. I've had numerous injuries and surgeries and it always affected my ability to train and compete. Brock's issues were by no means minor so I would imagine it played an even greater factor in limiting his ability to fight.

I think the guy had a high ceiling for MMA. Given a few more years of good health, who knows how good he could have been. I simply think you are absolutely down playing his stomach issues and fail to realize the impact it had on his career.

I was being flippant, obviously.

eddieistheillest -
Jimmy Rustler - He would expose Stipe's ground game. Phone Post 3.0

He fought arguably the best grappler in the HW ever.  And defended that takedown like nothing . 

Grappler not wrestler ... Phone Post 3.0

eXtv - 
keithws2 -
eXtv - 

Brock's tummy aches prevent anyone from discussing the guy rationally anymore, apparently when he beat up FRANK MIR that one time he was an untouchable god but a year later when Carwin and Cain were beating him like a naughty child he was a trash-heap who anyone would've got over on. Come the fuck on, people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vQaVIoEjOM

It's ironic that you complain rational discussion when you refer to Brock's issue as a tummy ache.

So, he had his first procedure in November 2009. He fights Carwin and Valesquez 7 and 11 months, later. Definitely does not look like the guy who fought Mir. I would speculate that the "tummy ache" might have had a serious impact on his training. Call me Silly.

He ends up getting a foot of colon removed in May of 2011 and fights Overeem around 6 or 7 months later. I would also speculate that getting another surgery perhaps indicated that he still had serious issues after his first surgery. I would also tend to think that fighting 7 months after a major surgery might have an impact on his ability to train taking into account recovery time.

I mean, I'm sure you have competed at something and have enough experience to know that even minor injuries affect performance. I've had numerous injuries and surgeries and it always affected my ability to train and compete. Brock's issues were by no means minor so I would imagine it played an even greater factor in limiting his ability to fight.

I think the guy had a high ceiling for MMA. Given a few more years of good health, who knows how good he could have been. I simply think you are absolutely down playing his stomach issues and fail to realize the impact it had on his career.

I was being flippant, obviously.

It's all good. We are all just killing time and shooting the breeze.

Btw: This is the first time I have ever seen the word "flippant". Had to look it up lol....