Lesson from Yoshida

You are correct, MitsuyoMaeda (damn hard to write :)) and I've always felt that way about Yoshida. Japanese judo is so much about honor and Yoshida personifies that.

Kai, you are correct. Royce was outnumbered big time. That's why it was a screw job. That's why royce doesn't like JD. Even when their contract specifically said the ref could not stop the fight, the ref steps in and stops the fight. Royce did not tap. Royce was not out as proven by the video links I posted.

Very dishonerable of Yoshida to "go with the flow" of the ref's mistake.

I expected much more budo from a Judo Olympic Gold Medalist.

*sigh*

Oh, for heaven's sake, spare us the crocodile tears, Jack & Coke.

If you want to know why Yoshida didn't protest DSE's decision, it might be worth asking around about the culture of loyalty to one's employers that has traditionally prevailed in Japan.

In any case, you've been defending Royce's dirty tactics on the UG for three days. Your opinions as to what constitutes "budo" are unlikely to be enlightening.

I think J&C is trolling..I wouldnt bother guys..

MM: Very true, he is trolling...

And Scythrop is correct.

lol trolling... just because my opinion differs from yours?

truely pathetic!

I thought judo was supposed to teach you humility and honor. You guy must still be white belts...

No not because your oppinion differs, but because your oppinion reads like a press release from torrance...

Because you're here taking a contrary position, without backing it up and attemping to goad the very people who make up and run this Q/A here...

That's called trolling.

Kai, I backed it up... see the video proof in my previous posts.

I'm not trying to goad anyone into anything, I'm just giving my opinion, just like you do. If you don't agree, that's ok. I'm not arguing and saying you're wrong. I just stated my opinion.

Q & A ? I didn't realize this was a Q & A thread.

Jack: Thank you for proving me right. You have no support for your position other than pure conjecture.