Let’s Get Something Straight about Mask Mandates

NoNeed4aScreenName -
donkypunch55 -
VTCO -

If masks don't work, explain why Fauci recommends wearing one.

Check. Mate.

After he recommended not wearing one, correct?

Any chance early recommendations were in place so that front line workers would have access to sufficient PPE?

Would be a logical reason why they were initially saying not to wear one. 

I remember when there was panic about not enough PPE 

Fauci literally stated exactly that when later questioned about that interview. 

Buffer720 -
oranos -

They want to eventually get people to think that masks are required to be worn outside. That's what all of this bullshit is about.

NOTICE HOW THEY NEVER SPECIFY THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT INDOOR AREAS.

I see people driving ALONE BY THEMSELVES WITH A MASK ON.  What do they think they're protecting themselves from lol.  Mindless sheep.  

I have been wearing one for my 10-12 hour shifts in an indoor public setting, and gotten into my car and drove 10 miles home not even realizing I still had it on. Not because I thought I needed it to protect myself alone in my car. 

androb -
Peruvian Necktiez - 
EFM -

Who cares.  Take one for the team and put a fucking mask on ya clown.

Im gonna have to agree with this one. </p>
<p>I started using them today (in my city they become mandatory on the 18th) and honestly it
s not a big fuzz

I dont feel like my country is taking away my freedom lol its just a fucking mask at the end of the day.

are you in Canada?

I am in ON and our GOV has made them mandatory

I'm not against mask wearing.. i was wearing one anytime a store mandated it as their store policy.

What I am against is the GOV mandating it - without a target for an end date. Is it wear until the gov says not to?

What about business that its not possible to wear a mask indoors.. what happens to that business? Shut down for good?

What about the next step the gov takes?

the virus is spread through spit / droplets from the mouth nose and into someone elses mouth / nose / eyes.

what if the gov says we need protective goggles and N95 masks to truly beat this

What if the gov says we need to wear condoms at all times because it spreads as an STD ( it does )

What if the Gov says the vaccine will be mandatory day 1

at the end of the day.. Are you ok with the gov mandating that

Its not about the mask..( business and markets can determine whats right for them and their customers)

Its about gov overreach.. and its just a mask now... but whats next?

Montreal, Qc.

We are beating this shit and in big part because we have not made this political.

If we don`t do things now when the weather is on our side it could get worst once it gets cold and flu season comesback. And for those that know Canada it gets cold a long long time. 

Be safe everyone and wear your masks.

1 Like

JitsuGuy - 
jbc - 

Irrespective of political stance, masks can and do work.  

“As COVID-19 infections soared in Massachusetts during the height of the outbreak, the infection rate among employees at Mass General Brigham hospitals dropped significantly once all workers were required to wear masks, suggesting face coverings do work in preventing the spread of the deadly contagion, according to a new study.” A statement noted that “before the mask policy was implemented...the infection rate among employees spiked ‘exponentially’ from 0% to 21%, with cases doubling every 3.6 days,” but “once masks were required, the positive test rate ‘decreased linearly from 15% to 11%.’” The research was published in Journal of the American Medical Association https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2768533

Okay, so we wear them all the time now? No telling what you could be spreading to your fellow human.

LOL at the faggots wearing these things for something with a less than 1% mortality rate.

Fuck you suck at math. 1.8m cases resolved 121k dead = 8% mortality rate....how have you lived this long on earth without seriously hurting yourself or someone else?

Anyone fighting this is a giant mangina

"What about business that its not possible to wear a mask indoors.. what happens to that business? Shut down for good?"- androb

Can yoi give some examples of an indoor business where it would be "impossible" to wear a mask? Legit question as I am trying to think of examples but can't. 

I can't believe the ignorance and selfishness of so many "Patriots".  Where do you think the second Wave is coming from THAT WILL CLOSE DOWN BUSINESS AGAIN!!!.  The combination of  protestors, people jumping into large parties and Bars. The lack of precaution and yet " I don't want to wear a MASK"""  WAH WAH - The crying of "MY RIGHTS"   You people are the problem and you will take us down with you.

How about ONE THING  - If you don't wear a mask and get sick - DO NOT GO to the Hospital and put "REAL PATRIOTS" in more jeopardy.  STAY HOME.  

1 Like

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

"What about business that its not possible to wear a mask indoors.. what happens to that business? Shut down for good?"- androb

Can yoi give some examples of an indoor business where it would be "impossible" to wear a mask? Legit question as I am trying to think of examples but can't. 

Tough to eat with a mask on. 

Fucking idiots where live closed half the DMV offices and cut half the staff in the ones open forcing hundreds of people together for extended periods of time. I was there over two hours... And no I didn't wear a fucking mask

I think there is a time and place for wearing a mask. When indoors and you have to get within 6 feet of someone it makes sense. If a business asks me to in order to use their business it makes sense. 

it doesn’t make sense outside walking or biking etc. Or inside where there is plenty of room. 

I also think you have to take into account the population density. Overall it’s not too difficult to figure out where you should and shouldn’t bother using one. 

sparkyman -

I think there is a time and place for wearing a mask. When indoors and you have to get within 6 feet of someone it makes sense. If a business asks me to in order to use their business it makes sense. 

it doesn’t make sense outside walking or biking etc. Or inside where there is plenty of room. 

I also think you have to take into account the population density. Overall it’s not too difficult to figure out where you should and shouldn’t bother using one. 

Agree with all of that.

The question is what do you do when someone vehemently refuses to wear a mask at any time, even when they are appropriate or mandated?

Pilgor the goat -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Tough to eat with a mask on. 

Not sure about every state, but here you wear the mask until seated at your table, then eat. 

Hey fucker… looks like I can easily search your bitch ass on the new forum. Pretty cool, hey?

Let’s play some games fuckface

Stfu retard