Let’s help each other get rich in 2020

For all you rich successful people can you give us some some suggestions on how to increase our wealth? I work a 9-5 and I waste most of my time off laying around doing nothing. Do any of you work a regular job and have some kind of side business from home? 

3 Likes

In

I literally print money in the stock market, but it takes a TON of time and effort to find an edge. Start soon, and good luck.

1 Like

I don't consider myself rich but I am comfortable and I don't work and neither does my wife. I flip houses. I used to own and rent properties but it became a headache.

I make more money than 99.9% of friends and people I know. I could do more but don’t need that stress in my life.

My advice is to start small. Save.

Live a simple life.

Live within your means.

Rinse and repeat.

1 Like
PwnedCakes - I literally print money in the stock market, but it takes a TON of time and effort to find an edge. Start soon, and good luck.

Do you short midgets ?

I mean...little people ?

RhinoHog - 
PwnedCakes - I literally print money in the stock market, but it takes a TON of time and effort to find an edge. Start soon, and good luck.

Do you short midgets ?

I mean...little people ?

I don’t get the joke?

Romo Detector 2015 - I don't consider myself rich but I am comfortable and I don't work and neither does my wife. I flip houses. I used to own and rent properties but it became a headache.

I make more money than 99.9% of friends and people I know. I could do more but don’t need that stress in my life.

Live a simple life.

Live within your means.

Rinse and repeat.

Mind if i ask what % taxes you’re having to eat doing that?

PwnedCakes - 
RhinoHog - 

Do you short midgets ?

I mean...little people ?

I don’t get the joke?

Just a play on words .No insult meant to you. Cheers and have a successful year...

I was exstatic as fuck that my retirement fund portfolio did over 18% in 19. A few more of those knocks about 5 years off retirement age.... I know it won't happen though, wishful thinking.

trobinson21 - 
PwnedCakes -
RhinoHog - 

Do you short midgets ?

I mean...little people ?

I don’t get the joke?

Your post is the joke. 

No, it was not a joke at all, it was 100% serious. I’m sorry you stock selection method is seeing a new headline “3 Great Dividend Stocks to Buy Now!” on Yahoo finance and going all in, wondering why you make SHIT in the stock market lol…

PwnedCakes -
trobinson21 - 
PwnedCakes -
RhinoHog - 

Do you short midgets ?

I mean...little people ?

I don’t get the joke?

Your post is the joke. 

No, it was not a joke at all, it was 100% serious. I’m sorry you stock selection method is seeing a new headline “3 Great Dividend Stocks to Buy Now!” on Yahoo finance and going all in, wondering why you make SHIT in the stock market lol…

This thread is about helping each other out to increase wealth. You came in here and basically said figure it out for yourself. Not helpful at all and slightly dick-ish.

5 Likes

I'm not sure how sucking each other's dick for $100 buck will help anyone get rich, but I'll try anything once

1 Like
kungfugrip - 

I'm not sure how sucking each other's dick for $100 buck will help anyone get rich, but I'll try anything once

That's an hour and 15 minutes of work for me so I will choose to not suck the dick when I just have to show up and tell others what to do to keep the plant running....just saying.

PwnedCakes -
RhinoHog - 

Do you short midgets ?

I mean...little people ?

I don’t get the joke?

Did the IRS ever cash the $60k check you sent them?

LMAO

TwoFatNuts - 
Romo Detector 2015 - I don't consider myself rich but I am comfortable and I don't work and neither does my wife. I flip houses. I used to own and rent properties but it became a headache.

Live a simple life.

Live within your means.

Rinse and repeat.

Taxes are based basically off the honor system. It’s crazy.

I basically end up paying 15% off all profits. But you need a good accountant and understand the system.

Romo Detector 2015 - 
TwoFatNuts - 

Live a simple life.

Live within your means.

Rinse and repeat.

Taxes are based basically off the honor system. It’s crazy.

I basically end up paying 15% off all profits. But you need a good accountant and understand the system.

I believe you. Flipped some houses as side projects to my regular job. shift work, lots of days off. I didn't claim fuck all and it's all beyond 7 years now so fuck em.....

1 Like

In

MY wife's friend makes about $10 000/month from selling all that pyramid/MLM stuff to to ther chicks: Tupperware, makeup, spice concotions, handbags/purses, etc. She now does that selling fulltime and quit her 9-5 job.

She built up regular clientele over the past 10 years, and has streamlined ways of finding new clients and new companhies/products. Works about 15-20 hours a week, and takes 3 vacations a year. FML.

VFR - 
PwnedCakes -
trobinson21 - 
PwnedCakes -
RhinoHog - 

Do you short midgets ?

I mean...little people ?

I don’t get the joke?

Your post is the joke. 

This thread is about helping each other out to increase wealth. You came in here and basically said figure it out for yourself. Not helpful at all and slightly dick-ish.

That is a fair enough point VFR. So I will go into a little more detail.

Go to yahoo finance. Pick a stock or stock index or ETF or whatever.

Go to “historical prices”.

You can download, for free, all the historical prices, including, open, close, high, low, and volume, for that stock or index or ETF or whatever, into excel.

Learn basic excel programming.

You can, for free, run all sorts of back-testing on all the stocks, indexes, ETFs, out there, to try and figure out what buy and sell stratagies beat the market.

I’ve found several that work for me. I mean, work REALLY WELL.

Good luck all.

1 Like
HotSteppa - MY wife's friend makes about $10 000/month from selling all that pyramid/MLM stuff to to ther chicks: Tupperware, makeup, spice concotions, handbags/purses, etc. She now does that selling fulltime and quit her 9-5 job.

She built up regular clientele over the past 10 years, and has streamlined ways of finding new clients and new companhies/products. Works about 15-20 hours a week, and takes 3 vacations a year. FML.

Is she hot? Or at least semi-hot? That might explain it a bit lol.

In