Let’s talk about OG liberals post election.

I have some respect for the small handful of liberals who exchanged with the OG these past 4 years. Jimmy23, Kevsh, Josh, and another 5 I can’t recall at the moment. You guys showed up to fight or debate in hostile territory. 

Im seeing a LOT of names that have come out the woodwork now that Biden has won. Where were these posters the last 4 years? Now they show up for the party and to tell the Republicans ha ha bitches. Well you were all Waiting in the wings for the past four years. I have no respect for you now. I do have some respect for the ones that fought your battles on here well you didn’t have the balls.

It’s not the end of the world. Biden is 10x better than AOC, Warren or Bernie Sanders. The Republicans have the Senate and Supreme Court. There is some balance which is good. Let’s all get back to normal already.

1 Like
Slydawg - 

I have some respect for the small handful of liberals who exchanged with the OG these past 4 years. Jimmy23, Kevsh, Josh, and another 5 I can’t recall at the moment. You guys showed up to fight or debate in hostile territory. 

Im seeing a LOT of names that have come out the woodwork now that Biden has won. Where were these posters the last 4 years? Now they show up for the party and to tell the Republicans ha ha bitches. Well you were all Waiting in the wings for the past four years. I have no respect for you now. I do have some respect for the ones that fought your battles on here well you didn’t have the balls.

It’s not the end of the world. Biden is 10x better than AOC, Warren or Bernie Sanders. The Republicans have the Senate and Supreme Court. Let’s all get back to normal already.

10-4.

I’m ready for some good, old-fashioned DC gridlock, with only the most obvious stuff getting through, and fucking Mitch McConnell of all people being the guy to break the deadlock on Marijuana legalization.

Having argued with liberals on twitter I was shocked to discover that our og liberals are less uninformed than average

Slowshot -
Slydawg - 

It’s not the end of the world. Biden is 10x better than AOC, Warren or Bernie Sanders. The Republicans have the Senate and Supreme Court. Let’s all get back to normal already.

10-4.

I’m ready for some good, old-fashioned DC gridlock, with only the most obvious stuff getting through, and fucking Mitch McConnell of all people being the guy to break the deadlock on Marijuana legalization.

Montana legalized marijuana yesterday, anything can happen apparently.

Biden hasn’t won... 

You guys need to chill. You severely underestimate the potential for legal battles dragging this out in a tipping point state.

Not a liberal, but thanks for the shout out and all points are valid.

Trump can still win btw, but regardless he shamed the pollsters again, showed the GOP can still run a better campaign and holding on to the Senate is a really big deal.

A country this divided needs to have balance in power, so splitting the houses and a White House going back and forth is probably the best scenario even though one side grumbles for 4-8 years.

2 Likes
ryunz -

Having argued with liberals on twitter I was shocked to discover that our og liberals are uninformed than average

A vast majority of "liberal" screen names really are just trolls. The definition of trolls, just not caring about anything really but enjoying immensely getting people riled up.

The Selacious Crumb acct admitted to it publicly and I thought he did a good job of explaining why and what he got out of it. He admitted that he didn't know shit about anything he was arguing about, he just sought out articles that he nlknew should piss people off here and then defend them with out ever having read them himself. It was about the argument and the emotion.

He had a public meltdown and made a public apology. Usually people never do that but as a mod his story was told to me by a few others when they cracked. Didn't care about anything that they were arguing about, just needed to argue about something and get to say horrible things and feel that release. Most had crappy lives where they felt voiceless, going through divorce, drinking out of control. This is the only place that they can scream.

1 Like
Mountain Medic -
ryunz -

Having argued with liberals on twitter I was shocked to discover that our og liberals are uninformed than average

A vast majority of "liberal" screen names really are just trolls. The definition of trolls, just not caring about anything really but enjoying immensely getting people riled up.

The Selacious Crumb acct admitted to it publicly and I thought he did a good job of explaining why and what he got out of it. He admitted that he didn't know shit about anything he was arguing about, he just sought out articles that he nlknew should piss people off here and then defend them with out ever having read them himself. It was about the argument and the emotion.

He had a public meltdown and made a public apology. Usually people never do that but as a mod his story was told to me by a few others when they cracked. Didn't care about anything that they were arguing about, just needed to argue about something and get to say horrible things and feel that release. Most had crappy lives where they felt voiceless, going through divorce, drinking out of control. This is the only place that they can scream.

Yup

Only a handful of left posters are worth engaging with

The rest are trolls whose main goal is to "own" Trump people and get some sort of "W"

...resorting to logical fallacies, deflections, insults, instead of having real discussion

Ill admit guys like Jimmy and Josh trigger me with their political posts, but I've seen them on non political threads show their true colors as regular, nice guys

Some of the trolls only post in political threads and not once, have ever showed any modicum of decency in political and non political threads

Slydawg -

It’s not the end of the world. Biden is 10x better than AOC, Warren or Bernie Sanders. The Republicans have the Senate and Supreme Court. There is some balance which is good. Let’s all get back to normal already.

Fuck man. I needed your respect more than anything in this life…what on earth will I ever do now? 

1 Like
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Biden hasn’t won... 

You guys need to chill. You severely underestimate the potential for legal battles dragging this out in a tipping point state.

This

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Biden hasn’t won... 

This. I'm lurking around today watching conservatives  and leftist riding out of control emotional rollercoasters and the election isn't even over.

SnapbackB -
Slydawg -

Fuck man. I needed your respect more than anything in this life…what on earth will I ever do now? 

Have you considered going and fucking yourself?

Satisfied that the government is divided. Better that way when neither party gets everything they want. When have been better for a clear Trump win but whatever. The us will keep going although I’m predicting the small business owners needs to store up on lube. They’re going to get it good when Obamacare is reinstated with the mandate.

jitsupunk -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Biden hasn’t won... 

This. I'm lurking around today watching conservatives  and leftist riding out of control emotional rollercoasters and the election isn't even over.

Yea, both sides are behaving hysterically today

1 Like
jimmy23 -
jitsupunk -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Biden hasn’t won... 

Yea, both sides are behaving hysterically today

Big time. 

I told you last night to not give up and Biden looks good remember? Seemed pretty crazy at the time.

Today I'm the opposite and think people need to chill because Biden hasn't won.

Thinking anything is solid from early reporting is wrong. A state could still be 100% reported and then throw out a bunch of votes afterwards during a recount/court case over a technicality.

TTT

Their estrogen levels are through the roof!