Let’s talk Halloween decorations!!!

Anyone psyched for Halloween? 

Seems like Home Depot upped their Halloween game this year to try to directly compete with Spirit and it’s animatronics. I desperately want that 12 foot skeleton from HD but I’m not dropping 3 bills for that fucker. Will wait till the week of Halloween when they are 50% off and try to score one. 

Anyone else getting ready? If so what have you purchased for your setup this year?

Real skeletons are cheaper, OP.

1 Like
Soul Gravy - Real skeletons are cheaper, OP.

The dead hookers are taking an awfully long time to decompose so gotta buy my props this year. 

Wow, this thread went over like a lead balloon. 

Ok, here’s HDs lineup for this year. Loving that 12 foot skeleton and the jack in a box. 

https://youtu.be/onSOCNyf0p4

It's funny you mentioned Home Depot upping their Halloween decoration game. I've had two other people mention it to me, and I noticed the same thing when I was there earlier in the week 

A friend who is a SWAT team sniper put on his ghillie suit and laid in the dimly lit yard next to the driveway, jumping up when the kids walked up, provokling near-hysteria. You can't buy that kind of reaction.

I usually just make home-made stuff.. cheaper that way and gunner process.. what are you looking to do? 

sub

MasterRooster -

I usually just make home-made stuff.. cheaper that way and gunner process.. what are you looking to do? 

Yeah, I built “Cemetary fence” out of PVC and 1x2s last year. They came out pretty awesome. 

Here’s the vid I posted last year of the projector in one of my front windows. Love the way it looks as do all of the kids that come to the door. 

https://youtu.be/9hgfwBnAs0E

![](upload://hazPilsoYFqqxFGrXEehDbYG9ZA.jpeg)

An 8 foot section of “Cemetery fence” I built last year.

![](upload://Dx865KP5HCX65JDmGYzKO4wQIg.jpeg)

Almost done with the porch! Inside has been done for 3 weeks. we get into this shit.

I'm in diabetes, tx. They're prob not gonna allow halloween

![](upload://5mt8BoHJh9srupwKI1q3Y3HwdMO.jpeg)

We are fuckin stoked!! Good to know about Home Depot! Ill be going there for my decorating this year! Thanks! 

PeoriaBJJ -

![](upload://Dx865KP5HCX65JDmGYzKO4wQIg.jpeg)

Almost done with the porch! Inside has been done for 3 weeks. we get into this shit.

Badass!!!

1 Like
NorthernHospitality -

![](upload://5mt8BoHJh9srupwKI1q3Y3HwdMO.jpeg)

We are fuckin stoked!! Good to know about Home Depot! Ill be going there for my decorating this year! Thanks! 

Day after Halloween HD drops all their shit between 75% & 90% off.

I was able to grab a few props, smoke machines and lights for dirt cheap last year. 

I grabbed their Scarecrow animatronic yesterday as I had a $50 gift card so only cost me about $60 which i was fine with. Very cheaply made, but not bad. 

I like this idea, and have the skeletons to do it.

![](upload://zsVdXa3IJAKLRqUUrBLRuVk7HpA.jpeg)

TTT. 

Started getting my Halloween setup ready to put outside. Most likely gonna tackle it this Sunday. 

Lets see pictures of your Halloween setup!

Nitecrawler - 
MasterRooster -

Yeah, I built “Cemetary fence” out of PVC and 1x2s last year. They came out pretty awesome. 

Here’s the vid I posted last year of the projector in one of my front windows. Love the way it looks as do all of the kids that come to the door. 

https://youtu.be/9hgfwBnAs0E

I remember you posting that a couple of years ago. I nearly bought one.

Kind of glad I didn't, because I moved last August and I don't think it would work so hot the way my house is.

Creeper peeper. No can defend. Scares the shit out of everyone. Mine is usually up at least 6 months of the year.