Let South California burn? Hear me out pls.

OK OK I know the reaction will be slightly negative from a few hollywood jet setter types.......... but just hear me out first before your respond OK.

I'm sorry but I just find it very difficult to justify risking firefighter lives and spending resources saving some Harvey Wienstien hollywood producer's mansion he got producing garbage to degrade cultural standards while raping women doing it.  And all of that just to fight the same fire again next year for the same hollywood producer scumbags.

Guess what, i say let that bitch burn..............   good riddance to garbage people.  would they really be missed?  serious question?

And yes there would be good people in that area but I say they can go back and rebuild after the garbage is burned to the ground.   Move inland for a few months let it burn to the ground and then start over.  Its beyond repair culturally speaking at this point.

Like an old hoopdy car that the transmission finally gives out.  Do you replace the tranny to throw good money after bad...........no way.  start over.

Now the next concern would be harvey wienstien types moving to middle america to escape the fires right?   Here is the part we get a little creative guys.

My personal belief is nuclear weapons get a bad rap.  I'm not talking full blown H bomb type shit but just 1 or two TACTICAL and SURGICAL nuclear strikes in the areas were hollywood scum congregate (hollywood Blvd?), problem solved.  Would anybody really shed a tear for these Harvey Wienstien/Jeffrey Epstien type human garbage?  I sure wouldn't, nobody I know would either........

The reality is the actual physical real estate of the area is actually pretty nice.  If the human garbage infesting the area was out of the the equation and normal people brought in after the area was burned to the ground I see no reason why it couldn't be a nice place to live again..........  Like LA in the 50's.

Back to the future Marty McFly town was a fantastic place and that was Cali in the 50's.

There is a point were you just admit defeat, "this place is simply beyond repair culturally and morally" and let nature take its course................

I'd like to hear from the LA posters on this issue in particular..........thanks for your time and input guys.  look forward to that input ;)

I realise some of you in LA are nice but when a place is allowed to degrade to Harvey Wiestien standards, sorry but way way way to many people looked the other way ;)

Have a nice day in LA guys!!!!  ;)

2 Likes

burn hollywood except crenshaw

FRAT

2 Likes

Are you concerned some old fat white dude may try and fuck you? If so, you're posting on the wrong forum, because someone is probably already trying to fuck you. OP is a cl-ass-a-faggon. 

1 Like

FRAT but Cali should be separated into north and south.  The state has been ruined by NorCal SJW’s.  Anything south of Los Angeles is still great.  If you visit San Diego and San Francisco you would think they are in two different states. 

1 Like

There is a fire just over the hill heading my way right now. My car is loaded with my family photos and other important items as I am on an evacuation warning. As thoughtful as this idea from the OP is, I have to say no, I don’t hope they let the fires burn my house and basically destroy my life. Really nice thought though.

There are quite a few Trump folks in my neighborhood so I’m assuming they’re not all human trash that won’t be missed by OP?

1 Like
Mr Spliff -

There is a fire just over the hill heading my way right now. My car is loaded with my family photos and other important items as I am on an evacuation warning. As thoughtful as this idea from the OP is, I have to say no, I don’t hope they let the fires burn my house and basically destroy my life. Really nice thought though.

There are quite a few Trump folks in my neighborhood so I’m assuming they’re not all human trash that won’t be missed by OP?

Get out safe!

1 Like
knockoutfighter -

FRAT but Cali should be separated into north and south.  The state has been ruined by NorCal SJW’s.  Anything south of Los Angeles is still great.  If you visit San Diego and San Francisco you would think they are in two different states. 

I think coastal LA up through SF should be West CA. 

Sorry we may lose the central coast but thats life.

Mr Spliff -

Good luck man.  If you even feel a little worried just go early. 

1 Like

eats In N Out and continues not caring what inbreds think

2 Likes

Why did Cali spend billions on renewables while ignoring grid maintenance?

Why is Cali so scared of nuclear energy, which has been proven to be safe and clean?

Why does Cali import more energy than any other state in the country?

1 Like

Im just taking a swing at this, and have no idea.

Why did Cali spend billions on renewables while ignoring grid maintenance?

Priorities and bad government?

Why is Cali so scared of nuclear energy, which has been proven to be safe and clean?

Because Liberals, Im guessing?

Why does Cali import more energy than any other state in the country?

Because of the population?

Did I pass?

![](upload://3PbIXixxP7uE59m4NG6pJ3cc7uE.jpeg)

1 Like

I can see tying federal money for CA to them improving their management of shit like this, but cops and firefighters are there for everyone and that’s the way it should be unless and until it changes. You have to remember your own humanity in the face of assholes and that protecting life is intrinsically good. Even Harvey Weinsteins kids and grandkids didn’t ask to be his offspring.