Let wife go camping with one of my friends w/o me?

Your wife should realize that it is inappropriate to be camping with another guy without you and not be comfortable going without you. Phone Post 3.0

My wife wouldn't go camping if I wasnt with her especially if it was just with one of my buds. Phone Post 3.0

KenBania - Cant you just postpone the camping trip for the next week when everyone can go?
I live in Colorado. Campsites across the state sell out in April. Phone Post 3.0

Lux Fixxins - Lol at Fantasy Football league...

I'll bet you own at least 3 sports jerseys.

Possibly a pit bull.

Definitely a camaro. Phone Post 3.0
None of the above. Read thread. Phone Post 3.0

RockTheVote - He's a scout leader? So you're worried about him fucking your wife or your son? Phone Post 3.0

PoiuPoiu - so fantsy football is more important than family time ?

i thought you can pre pick your drafts picks?

do you get internet at the camp site?

how long does the draft take ? 2-3 hours ? just go the nearest town
Its not just a league but more like a family reunion. Known most of these guys my whole life and the rest for over 20 years.

Not really that kind of league. We've been doing it for 16 years. Its a very complicated budget based auction draft and usually takes 5-6 hrs. Phone Post 3.0

My job is to protect my wife and kids as much as possible. Camping without me....I don't think so.

I don't care who they are with.. what if this fat fuck crosses the line with her or couple drunk douche bags show up and star fucking with her. Is this fat fuck willing or able to step in and handle if shit goes down. Nope not in my house.

Family 1st nothing else matters. Phone Post 3.0

JetSetter - You're gonna play Ghey Fantasy Football while your friend is banging your wife in the woods?!?!

Crazy World Phone Post 3.0
lol Phone Post 3.0

Mike_in_CA - My job is to protect my wife and kids as much as possible. Camping without me....I don't think so.

I don't care who they are with.. what if this fat fuck crosses the line with her or couple drunk douche bags show up and star fucking with her. Is this fat fuck willing or able to step in and handle if shit goes down. Nope not in my house.

Im very sure he could, he's always carrying and can fight, but you're 100% right. It's inappropriate for a dozen reasons which is where i was leaning when i posted this. Will skip the draft.

Thanks Phaggots. Appreciate the head check. Phone Post 3.0

Mike_in_CA - My job is to protect my wife and kids as much as possible. Camping without me....I don't think so.

This right here Phone Post 3.0

myersei -

Im very sure he could, he's always carrying and can fight, but you're 100% right. It's inappropriate for a dozen reasons which is where i was leaning when i posted this. Will skip the draft.

Thanks Phaggots. Appreciate the head check. Phone Post 3.0
Good call Phone Post 3.0

Need pics of her aswell as his dick to truly know. Phone Post 3.0

let her have some fun

You are just a fantasy football dork anyways evidently.

she can't be satisfied by your fantasy owner pen ise

Now she's going to be mad at you for not trusting her and bang the black guy at work.

Way to go Shleprock! Phone Post 3.0

And that's called an OG block. Phone Post 3.0

RockTheVote - He's a scout leader? So you're worried about him fucking your wife or your son? Phone Post 3.0
LOL Phone Post 3.0

As another said, go on camping trip, drive to internet for draft for a few hours. If I had to choose, I'd pick the camping trip, not out of fear of banging, but I'd feel too bad missing camping with the kids and also feel like I should be there to protect the family, in which case I'd give someone else in the league a list of my top players in order and have them draft for me.

myersei - I don't think they would hook up. Really. I'm the only 9.5 my wife has ever banged. Its more about "is it appropriate?" Phone Post 3.0

It's not appropriate for you to think a fantasy league is more important than your family holiday. 

Tell your friends you're not playing this year, you're sorry but you messed up the dates and it's your family holiday.......

ffs 

Forget your wife, women do stupid shit all the time and think nothing of it. My question to you is what kind of buddy do you have? I would never go out camping with my friend's wife. I would never even entertain the idea.

You put fantasy football ahead of your wife and kids and you think the weird part of the situation is her wanting to go camping?

Fact is, doesn't matter if he's fat. Doesn't matter if she cheats. You promised a trip to your kids. That and them always come first.

As for your wife, she shouldn't be putting herself and you in a situation. It's respect for the marriage and the family. But then again, you aren't respecting it either. Phone Post 3.0