Let's all hope this is true

Not sure how credible dailywrestlingnews.com is but I for one would be ok with this

IS VINCE MCMAHON GIVING UP ON ROMAN

via ringsidenews.com
Well, this is certainly an interesting development. According to DailyWrestlingNews.com, Triple H is the one currently pushing for Roman Reigns, while Vince McMahon is (allegedly) no longer sold on Roman Reigns. Their report says that Triple H wants to keep Roman Reigns looking strong, but Vince McMahon wants to move past that. Another interesting aspect of the report is that Vince might be interested in promoting some big names from NXT due to his unhappiness with Roman Reign’s current push. Phone Post 3.0

I could see aj going over for the belt and keeping guys like aj vs rollins, zayne, cesaro, balor, Owens getting a big push. Vince will then take credit for giving the fans the new era they asked for. Phone Post 3.0

CapnInsano - I could see aj going over for the belt and keeping guys like aj vs rollins, zayne, cesaro, balor, Owens getting a big push. Vince will then take credit for giving the fans the new era they asked for. Phone Post 3.0
When you put it like that, I could totally see it happening. Phone Post 3.0

Let's hope so, add Nakamura to the list please 

Barry_BondsMVP -

I think he'll get lost in the shuffle. I'd keep him in NXT a while before bringing him up Phone Post 3.0

If not aj then give it to a returning Seth or Bray Phone Post 3.0

Reigns has potential they just pushed him sooner and harder than anyone wanted. Let him and the Usos become a heel stable in the mid card for awhile. The biggest recent success they have had was Daniel Bryan. VKM needs to realize that and see the guys he has from that same mold waiting in the wings, like KO, Sami, Cesaro, Rollins...

Is that site credible at all? Phone Post 3.0

I think Roman is improving TBH.

triso - I think Roman is improving TBH.
He is without question but as mentioned above he was pushed way to early. A raw wrestler like him that's really bad on the mic is shoved down our threats for as long as he is has made people hate the guy and it'll be hard for fans to get behind him.

As much as I'd like to see AJ beat him I don't think he'll be the guy. My guess is Seth Rollins but I'd really like to see Bray Wyatt with a title run. Phone Post 3.0

Ramirez83 - 
He is without question but as mentioned above he was pushed way to early. A raw wrestler like him that's really bad on the mic is shoved down our threats for as long as he is has made people hate the guy and it'll be hard for fans to get behind him.

As much as I'd like to see AJ beat him I don't think he'll be the guy. My guess is Seth Rollins but I'd really like to see Bray Wyatt with a title run. Phone Post 3.0

Yes. That is why I think him and the Usos as an ass kicking heel stable in the mid card is just the thing. Let them get over that way before trying a face run.

I think some guys are too exposed right now. Roman Dean and the usos have had way too much air time and its killing our interest in them Phone Post 3.0

Roman will be a much better heel with the smug little smile. He should go full on douchebag Bootista arrogant to totally get the fans to hate him. Then he will be the draw that double double E sees in him.

Specking of which - does anyone still have some of those quotes from the old douchebag Bootista thread? Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Samsonite1084 - 
Barry_BondsMVP -

I think he'll get lost in the shuffle. I'd keep him in NXT a while before bringing him up Phone Post 3.0

I read on some site that Nakamura was getting paid main roster money while still in NXT (I'm sure they had to offer him a great deal for him to leave NJPW). The thing about Nakamura is that although his work is great, he makes CM Punk look muscular. The first time I saw him in a NJPW Intercontinental Title match (with Ibushi, I think), I thought "This guy looks fragile!" No way Vince pushes someone like that.

BigWilliam -
Ramirez83 - 

Yes. That is why I think him and the Usos as an ass kicking heel stable in the mid card is just the thing. Let them get over that way before trying a face run.
Hell have Rikishi or one of the other million family members be their manager. Somewhat like another version of the Samoa Swat Team. I've been saying it for months the Usos NEED to be heels. Samoans are tough people and they just come off as goofy. I think them along with Roman would and could make a great heel faction. Phone Post 3.0

So you're saying AJ Styles may win at extreme rules??? If this happens I will go insane at the arena. Phone Post 3.0

Herbish1 - So you're saying AJ Styles may win at extreme rules??? If this happens I will go insane at the arena. Phone Post 3.0
If this article is legit, it may happen. Only thing is from what I've read is WWE is concerned about AJ's back, he was slightly injured at either a house show or Smackdown taping. I do feel if AJ does win it'll be a short reign. Phone Post 3.0

Philanderer -
TFK_Samsonite1084 - 
Barry_BondsMVP -

I read on some site that Nakamura was getting paid main roster money while still in NXT (I'm sure they had to offer him a great deal for him to leave NJPW). The thing about Nakamura is that although his work is great, he makes CM Punk look muscular. The first time I saw him in a NJPW Intercontinental Title match (with Ibushi, I think), I thought "This guy looks fragile!" No way Vince pushes someone like that.
Nakamura actually used to be way more muscular. he's way less built now. Still a way better frame than punk Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't mind AJ winning the belt and The Cult of Personality hits and Punk comes out and drops a Pipe Bomb on the current state of the wwe. So he's back to f' things up. Phone Post 3.0

Herbish1 - So you're saying AJ Styles may win at extreme rules??? If this happens I will go insane at the arena. Phone Post 3.0
Won't happen, will not happen. Phone Post 3.0