Let's be real Laura Skank-o was sleeping with the boss

Vs

20 Likes

Lol. Merridew. My point is you’re like a 14 year old girl. You don’t know who this married lady is or isn’t sleeping with. Did she admit she was cheating on her husband. I’m assuming not. So you’re literally just being a bitch and going by the word of a jealous girl that had a falling out with Krause (Meagan Anderson) Yes I’d describe you as a bitch

6 Likes

If Laura Sanko were sleeping her way to the top you’d expect her to have become a UFC color commentator years ago. She’s far better than some of the current ones who got immediately thrown into the role.

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: you didn’t even know she was married in your last post and now you’re finding another way to white knight for her.

White Knight | Know Your Meme

5 Likes

I thought Sanko fell out with Megan because Megan slept with him.

That ended the Aussie and fancy podcast.

Either way the OP is a massive thunder cunt.

3 Likes

Name, link, episode number?!?!

1 Like

Sounds like classic cat fight to me pal

What we learned in this thread… Jack is a crybaby lil bitch that’s gossiping about grown peoples lives based on a proven, troll, liar, quitter in Anderson… Too bad Megan is bye bye and Sanko is here to stay. Get used to it Jackie…

Or go watch Eagle FC!

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Im thinking Sanko realized Negan to be a backstabber and bailed

1 Like
2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Bisping, DC, Felder, and Cruz were given immediate shots on color commentary despite having no experience. Sanko took 7 years working with the UFC to get that opportunity AFTER already having experience working for Invicta. That is not the career trajectory of someone who slept their way to the top. TS is an incel angry at a woman finding success.

8 Likes

Sanko and Olivi

Should have had a bra panty match, to determine who got the job.

Olivi must be pissed hahaah.

Sanko is better all around and even tho I don’t agree with a woman on commentary when there are many other more deserving candidates.

Unfortunately even in this day and age we will always scrutinize a woman commentator just like we did Kim wimslow.

Imagine if all the flights u went on, the captain and co captain were woman…

3 Likes

Why do little nobody rats like @TKnuckles that I wouldn’t even notice if they weren’t obsessively trying to get my attention post in my threads to complain about me while spending all their time in my threads? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Conor Mc Gregor Who The Fook Is That Guy GIF - Conor Mc Gregor Who The Fook  Is That Guy Who The Fuck - Discover & Share GIFs

U are Allah of the UG bruddder.

That’s why ppl love Ur posts, and some posters are obsessed.

You should take it as a compliment from these (FANS/ Fanatics)

1 Like

First a gay now a broad?

Shut your mouth you refugee coward. You were ran from your lands like the scared little bitch you are…

They arent competing for the same job.

Reporter/host is a different role than color analyst.

1 Like