Lets clear up the Denver defense

By all accounts we should have shut out Oakland. Denver special teams has always been a problem and when Sproles takes the opening kickoff to our 30 we are in trouble bu we forced them into a field goal. We domonated the Oakland offense for the rest of the game until the 4th quarter when Fargas got his yards.

Lets take a look at the San Diego game. Once again our special teams screwed us with the kick off return for a TD, but the defense held LT and Sproles in total check through the 1st 3 quarters, it was not until the 4th quarter that San Diego made their run. So does Denver have its problems on D, oh yea they cannot close out a game, but are they as bad as the statistics show? No wau. Keep in mind this was their second game and the first game that Boss bailey has been healthy. That means a lot to our defense. Most teams are playing with 3 wide so we are in nickle a lot, well I cannot think of two more athletic LBs than DJ Williams and Boss Bailey. This is a work in progress under a new defensive coordinator and things will get much better.

The Raiders only had 128 yards in the first 3 quarters, it was the 4t quarer that Okland got 184 yards. 3

The Raiders only had 128 yards in the first 3 quarters, it was the 4t quarer that Okland got 184 yards. 3

Denver's D looks like it's getting worse.

303, saying the Broncos D is legit because they shut down the Raiders is not a very good arguement. You are a MOD right? If so, I advise you to delete this thread ASAP and just stick to hyping Cutler and Marshall.

ps FUCK Shanahan

700+ passing yards allowed over two games is reason for concern.

As I said on another thread, even if the get a little D, nobody will want to play the Broncos in January.

Its starting to get concerning because we can only out score teams so many times until the defense will have to step up. The only bright spot on the defense is Dj Williams is playing like a freak. He has lead us in tackles all three weeks, 14 tackles yesterday. The guy is a beast.

Denver's offense looks explosive and athletic thus far. Their defense doesn't need to be dominant, they just need to be opportunistic and make big plays that gives the offense a short field to work with.

I am a Hurricane fan myself and can say that I think DJ is the better LB out of him and Vilma. DJ is having Pro Bowl type numbers. Its too bad the rest of the defense is sucking, otherwise he would get more hype, which we know is all that is needed to get to the pro bowl.

I am a Hurricane fan myself and can say that I think DJ is the better LB out of him and Vilma. DJ is having Pro Bowl type numbers. Its too bad the rest of the defense is sucking, otherwise he would get more hype, which we know is all that is needed to get to the pro bowl.

303 - I am a Hurricane fan myself and can say that I think DJ is the better LB out of him and Vilma. DJ is having Pro Bowl type numbers. Its too bad the rest of the defense is sucking, otherwise he would get more hype, which we know is all that is needed to get to the pro bowl.

Signed,

Vince Young

LOL TRJ. The numbers do not lie.

Its almost like Denvers defense watches the offense gets a lead and then they coast. It pisses me off.

Damn, Damon Huard. Really?

haha

That one touchdown johnson got was ridiculous. He basically stood there and waited for a hole to open up. How the fuck did no one tackle him?

Atta-boy LordSeano. When you dont stop the run, you are in for a long afternoon.