Let's do it, Pettis.

:)

Sounds like word got back to Pettis but I dont think Duke is the type of coach that'd let one of his fighters take a fight just because he was called out in the UG. That being said, I'd love to see this fight. Big fan of both fighters. I'm a bit bias towards the roufus camp but Joe is a what an MMA fighter should be about. Humble, smart, technical and a killer. Best of luck to both great warriors. Phone Post

i called you beating melvin when i saw how uncalm he was for the fight. the left was brilliant and melvin had no chance on the ground with you. i had been calling for pettis/guillard but you are obviously the better fight.

WAR BOTH

Two of my favourite LW's going at it - fantastic

Hey hey hey, just wait a second guys!! I got two nice Brazilians kids would just looove to intercede here and get in line, which ever line, Pettis or Lauzon. Their names are Thiago Tavares and Edson Barboza, common folks, lets make space here!

FixedPartialArts - It's not all on Pettis. Why the delay until February?

I think part of the allure of you was that you fought on the same night as him and didn't take damage either. But if the fight can't take place until February anyways, he might prefer the winner of Cerrone/Siver instead, if afforded the option. He expressed interest in fighting both before Stephens was scheduled to be his last opponent. Or else somebody who he could duke it out with before February.

Because joe wants to eat all he can at thanksgiving, and it gives him time to play BF3 and MW3 before dedicating himself to a training camp

NAAFS -  Sounds like word got back to Pettis but I dont think Duke is the type of coach that'd let one of his fighters take a fight just because he was called out in the UG. That being said, I'd love to see this fight. Big fan of both fighters. I'm a bit bias towards the roufus camp but Joe is a what an MMA fighter should be about. Humble, smart, technical and a killer. Best of luck to both great warriors. Phone Post

sounds good

AJDavis - Hey hey hey, just wait a second guys!! I got two nice Brazilians kids would just looove to intercede here and get in line, which ever line, Pettis or Lauzon. Their names are Thiago Tavares and Edson Barboza, common folks, lets make space here!

each of those guys are good...esp. barboza, but they haven't been on the radar like pettis and joe have

I like Pettis, I got Lauzon. Phone Post

Joe just posted this to twitter and fb

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/316224_10150367015438570_8146588569_8337561_213768365_n.jpg

I like Joe and he is classy and a true fighter. I hope he gets this fight.

That's bs Pettis should not wait that long to fight. He should pass on it IMO. It goes against his goals of fighting often and getting to Edgar ASAP. Give him Jim miller or something.

Phone Post

All the makings for an EPIC FIGHT!
I hope the winner gets #1 contender matchup.
Fan of both very exciting fighters!

Nice! This is going to be a crazy fight.

People do realize that Pettis called out joe. Phone Post

The videos to build up this fight could be potentially epic

Cant wait til Feb. Chael will defend his title against Silva AND we get to see Pettis tap. Now we just need the Redskins to make a super bowl run

southweststalker - Cant wait til Feb. Chael will defend his title against Silva AND we get to see Pettis tap. Now we just need the Redskins to make a super bowl run

Triple DERP