Let's fund a Diaz 209 movie.

Was reading nicks story about the love of his life.

After the mcgreggor fight, I think they should make a movie about this. How poor they were, it could kind of be like strait out of Compton. I love the quote where nick said he got him and his brother into MMA and he has to get them out. Nicks just such an older brother, and then Nate comes along and makes the biggest pay day of his life.

I know nicks had big pay days with the gsp fight. But I just think their story would make a good movie. And I really wanna see these guys just be set for life. Them and their families. Phone Post 3.0

Where you at UG? Where you at mother fuckers?!? Phone Post 3.0

Ill put up some £

Start a gofundme or some shit

ThatsHowIRoll - Start a gofundme or some shit
Yeah, let's do it or whatever.

Maybe we can generate enough interest to get a project going. Or something. How about that? Phone Post 3.0

It would have to be professionally done. I could see it being a good movie though. People love stories like this. Phone Post 3.0

Ok you first Phone Post 3.0

reality show imo

Id totally be down to film a mini doc on them. Phone Post 3.0

You may be an egotistical racist megalomaniac but dammit Donald I like this idea Phone Post 3.0

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome -
Donald Trump - It would have to be professionally done. I could see it being a good movie though. People love stories like this. Phone Post 3.0

a movie?  too much time, and the power balance of MMA changes too quickly for huge slow projects. look at hte bio of ronda's life which hopefully nevefr gets done. 

A documentary would be much beter.  No actors...MMA is too real too harsh for jobber actors.  And they are huge to us MMA fans, but don't have mass appeal.  

It's actually a really good idea. The Diaz bros keep a lot about their past to themselves but when they open up ie: Nick's girlfriend's suicide, Nate training bjj for food, they have a fascinating story. Phone Post 3.0

First where is this book at muthafuka wAT?

Who exactly would the UG trust to handle the money for a project like that? Layzie? Phone Post 3.0

I'd watch it. Aldo's story would make a pretty decent movie too

Donald u rich bro. U can drop few mil to make it real Phone Post 3.0

I've started the manuscript. Here's a plot summary:

Two brothers by the names of Nick and Nate decided to one day smoke something magical, which eventually helps them to ace their college entrance exam. This eventually lands them in Harvard, where they're surrounded by the world of Ivy Leaguers. Although their new lifestyle is much different from back home, they kept on having fun until their supernatural smoke runs out. Now, they are on their own and they have to rely on each other to survive.

A ten part documentary would be sweet.

Make it happen Netflix. Phone Post 3.0

Nick plays Nate and Nate plays Nick Phone Post 3.0

Ozamataz Buckshank - Who exactly would the UG trust to handle the money for a project like that? Layzie? Phone Post 3.0
Layzie would do right by them. Phone Post 3.0

There's a new king of this motherfucker and it's right here.
-Roll credits Phone Post 3.0