Let's get pumped for July 4th!

My favorite holiday is nigh! I'm searching for my American flag shorts, and American flag t-shirt that I will undoubtedly wear all weekend long. Who else is pumped?!

Yes! Got a huge party to go to. Tons of Murcia Fire Power! We even have a bullet proof window we are going to shoot at. Party!

#LANDOFFREE

#Murica!

JT. Maybe you could try out a outfit like this for your party! 

Kirik Jr -

IM FUCKING DYING!! LMAO!!

JThomasufc91 -
Kirik Jr -

IM FUCKING DYING!! LMAO!!

My favorite part is how they airbrushed abs on their beer guts. That gets me every time lol

I’m definitely getting pumped for the 4th of July.... by a hot 26 year old Venezuelan 

ConradB - 

I’m definitely getting pumped for the 4th of July.... by a hot 26 year old Venezuelan 

Nice dude. How thick is he?

1 Like

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
ConradB - 

Nice dude. How thick is he?

Funny... was waiting for the chirps you come flying.  It’s a chick.

ConradB -

Don't be too easy! Make sure he wines and dines you first! Happy 4th of July CB!

2 Likes
Kirik Jr -
ConradB -

Don't be too easy! Make sure he wines and dines you first! Happy 4th of July CB!

Hahahahahaha funny fuckers.  Well played K Jr

ConradB -
Kirik Jr -
ConradB -

Hahahahahaha funny fuckers.  Well played K Jr

Just giving you the business man. Best of luck with your senorita! Happy independence day!

My favorite holiday as well OP. BBQ with the entire family then shooting our own fireworks after, since our faggot ass city canceled this year like pussies 

Vegito Blue -

My favorite holiday as well OP. BBQ with the entire family then shooting our own fireworks after, since our faggot ass city canceled this year like pussies 

That will probably be funner anyways!  Nothing beats family time.  I hope you have a great day!  If you could,  please start a couple U-S-A chants for me!

1 Like

Get your booze and BBQ cookin'! Turn on Zoom and party!

Kirik Jr -
Vegito Blue -

That will probably be funner anyways!  Nothing beats family time.  I hope you have a great day!  If you could,  please start a couple U-S-A chants for me!

I’m gonna wear my sleeveless shirt that has the flag on it and I have a covid mask made of the flag might wear it as a joke just for a bit lol