l0l

Brandon is a star.

Brandon 2024

1 Like

6 Likes

7 Likes

Saw a dude with a huge let’s go Brandon sign in his yard, probably 10x5’

3 Likes

Even though this cracks me up, this movement is softening the message. It needs to go back to “Fuck Joe Biden”.

6 Likes

Why not both?

It gets the message across and allows people like me to wear a shirt like that in public. I’m not going to wear a shirt with profanity on it.

3 Likes

You’re right, there needs to be both for family friendly environments. I just hope it doesn’t eliminate the FJB chants at prime moments.

2 Likes

You guys can barely take 8 months of this, I dont know how you guys are going to manage another 7+ years.

Lol right. Like Biden will be alive in 7 years.

3 Likes

lol @ you guys
because only the right is affected by supply chain shortages, flights cancelled everywhere, food shortages, worker shortages, inflation etc… Seriously how fucking dumb are you

6 Likes

I get a kick out of trolling the MSNetwork news feed. It took them over a week to ban “let’s go brandon”. It was fun for awhile. They’re still behind the curve on “f j b”, so that one still works.

1 Like

He is without a doubt not the sharpest tool in the shed. I have butter knives that are sharper then he is and yes they too love saying “Let’s Go Brandon”…

5 Likes

Cliff notes? I don’t get it.

3 Likes

What is Brandon’s last name? Didn’t he win some NASCAR thin?

Pretty cool. Where’d you get it?