Let's go GGG! Who else is pumped

Alright it's Time for the great man to show an prove just how badass he is.

Lemieux is a beast and this is gonna be a barnburner no doubt.. But

As far as I'm concerned, GGG is the number one combat sports fighter in the world that is on the must watch list.

Let go gennady!!!!
Very good drama show Phone Post 3.0

Big fan of Golovkin but a win over Lemiuex proves absolutely nothing. Golovkins record to date leaves a lot to be desired. Martin Murray is his best win.

It will be a good fight though, I'm sure.

Looking forward to it. Phone Post 3.0

It's the first fight that I think he might actually be challenged. Not disrespecting anyone, but so far his resume is far less than impressive. It should be acknowledged that he has though blown out the lesser opposition like a special fighter should. I don't think Lemiuex has the movement,defense or chin to pull off the upset, but he lets his hands go and had legit power to give GGG something to worry about. The fight could go a couple of different ways. It could be a shootout with both guys coming out guns blazing or I could see each guy slightly tenative and giving respect for the others power(like GGG did early against Stevens).

When's it happening OP? Phone Post 3.0

Frames4Life - Big fan of Golovkin but a win over Lemiuex proves absolutely nothing. Golovkins record to date leaves a lot to be desired. Martin Murray is his best win.

It will be a good fight though, I'm sure.

Looking forward to it. Phone Post 3.0
I'm just pumped to be watching GGG
Do work. And we all know what fight
We are ready for.

I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch, but im ready for canelo vs GGG Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double - When's it happening OP? Phone Post 3.0
This Sunday bruz, 9am Perth time the card starts. Phone Post 3.0

Oct. 17
Lemiuex good boy, but Gennady gonna put on big drama show Phone Post 3.0

NotTheNoobYoureLookingFor - Oct. 17
Lemiuex good boy, but Gennady gonna put on big drama show Phone Post 3.0
Damn straight Phone Post 3.0

Milo Kerrigan -
The Power Double - When's it happening OP? Phone Post 3.0
This Sunday bruz, 9am Perth time the card starts. Phone Post 3.0
Nice thanks for the heads up. See you back here sun morning Phone Post 3.0

He's a beast of a man. I love his style. He's one of my current favorites along with Canelo and Sergey Kovalev.

Funnest boxer to watch at the moment

I'm pumped as well! Gonna be a damn good fight. They both are massive power punchers but I think golovkin edges out Lemieux in overall skills. Also chocolatito in the comain is about to show everyone that the lighter weight guys can put up exciting fights too! Phone Post 3.0

GGG with the power

Love how he's willing to stand in the pocket and trade.. Calling in motherfuckers after they land their combos like "come on motherfucker hit me again" Phone Post 3.0

mackass - I'm pumped as well! Gonna be a damn good fight. They both are massive power punchers but I think golovkin edges out Lemieux in overall skills. Also chocolatito in the comain is about to show everyone that the lighter weight guys can put up exciting fights too! Phone Post 3.0
I forgot about Chocolate Tito...
I wonder if Chocolate Al will be in attendance? I'm sure he's a GGG fan Phone Post 3.0

Ill be there live sat. Looking forward to it.

Not really fun watching matches just for 1 fighter.  It's like going to see the Harlem globetrotters

It's not Golovkin's fault no one will fight him.

Hopefully the winner of Canelo/Cotto has the balls to step up and give GGG the big name fight he deserves.

For the record, I think he beats either fighter as well.

GGG is a top 3 P4P boxer in the world.

If he pulls that I just want to entertain the fans, showboating like he did against Monroe, the Lemieux will murder him to death.
GGG has not faced a guy who could pose any kind of threat to him, so he might be taking this lightly. He's a better fighter than Lemieux and seems more skilled. This is a chance to remove any doubters and force the winner of canelo-cotto to have to face him next to really be considered the champ.
Last I saw it was 16-1 odds. So I'm going to drop a 100 on the underdog just in case Phone Post 3.0

Super stoked for this fight even the co main is gonna be nuts! Phone Post 3.0

best fighter pound for pound