Let's go GGG! Who else is pumped

In

Is it this weekend? :D Phone Post 3.0

YES!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md_8WJzhsow

I am super pumped. He should beat David but that fucker can punch so I have to order it Phone Post 3.0

pharochuck - If he pulls that I just want to entertain the fans, showboating like he did against Monroe, the Lemieux will murder him to death.
GGG has not faced a guy who could pose any kind of threat to him, so he might be taking this lightly. He's a better fighter than Lemieux and seems more skilled. This is a chance to remove any doubters and force the winner of canelo-cotto to have to face him next to really be considered the champ.
Last I saw it was 16-1 odds. So I'm going to drop a 100 on the underdog just in case Phone Post 3.0

Golovkin's defense and skills are superb. He went 345-5 as an ammy. With Willie and Murray he knew they couldn't hurt him so he just walked them down. With Stevens,a really good puncher,he was much more methodical.

Gennady is fireworks. Love to see him fight. I think this will be his toughest test to date, and Lemiuex has a chance in this. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Lemiuex was to end the Gennady streak. Phone Post 3.0

This is his PPV debut as well, so I doubt he's taking this lightly. If anything, he's going to use this as a platform to showcase WHY he deserves a bigger name in his next fight.

He's been calling out fighters for years now, and they always got the same lame excuse "oh he doesn't have a name yet, he has to prove himself first".

Well after he KO's a solid fighter in Lemieux, the fans and promoters will all be demanding to see someone step up and give him a chance to become the star we know he will be.

WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (33-0, 30KOs) is less than a week away from his unification showdown with IBF champion David Lemieux (34-2, 31KOs).

The fight takes place on October 17th from New York's Madison Square Garden. Both fighters will be making their debut on HBO's pay-per-view platform.

In an interview conducted several months ago, Golovkin was quoted as saying that he felt "scared" as he approached this fight - because for the first time he was facing another fearsome puncher in Lemieux.

Golovkin cleared the air, telling BoxingScene.com that his statement was overblown. While he admits to feeling a sense of fear - that feeling of fear is on a very minor level.

"I'm scared only like 1%, not 100%, but only 1%. I'm a regular guy, I'm a man. Everyone is a little bit scared....maybe 1%," Golovkin explained to BoxingScene.com.

Golovkin loves to bring the "big drama show" in every fight and this upcoming match is no different. He is prepared for a shot night, a long night and he's even ready for a street fight. However Lemieux wants it, Golovkin is willing to fulfill his request.

"Of course I'm ready 100% [for the knockout]. I'm ready for a decision fight. I'm ready for a short fight. I'm ready for a street fight. Whatever David wants. Whatever the people want," Golovkin said. 

"I have different styles. My coach Abel Sanchez brings a different strategy to this fight. I feel great, I feel good. I'm going to bring a big present for people."

I've been watching GGG's last few fights
Again and I feel golovkin is going to deliver a beating for the ages.

He may show boat a bit but watch him cut off an hurt his opponent every time he means business. Phone Post 3.0

Are we here to discuss GGG sex box or not? Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - Gennady is fireworks. Love to see him fight. I think this will be his toughest test to date, and Lemiuex has a chance in this. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Lemiuex was to end the Gennady streak. Phone Post 3.0

End Gennady's streak of knockouts,20,or defeat Gennady?

I would be stunned if he ends either.

I can't wait. Hoping for a big win for ggg so he can get the winner of canelo vs cotto Phone Post 3.0

^At this point, I'm willing to bet he'll get the LOSER of that fight instead, which will probably be Cotto.

Cotto can probably offer a bit more $$, which he will make back in PPV buys. He knows he's on his way out and needs a copule final paydyas before his name is washed away.

Damn Gennady looks huge.
26 hours to go!! Phone Post 3.0

boxing wiz - It's the first fight that I think he might actually be challenged. Not disrespecting anyone, but so far his resume is far less than impressive. It should be acknowledged that he has though blown out the lesser opposition like a special fighter should. I don't think Lemiuex has the movement,defense or chin to pull off the upset, but he lets his hands go and had legit power to give GGG something to worry about. The fight could go a couple of different ways. It could be a shootout with both guys coming out guns blazing or I could see each guy slightly tenative and giving respect for the others power(like GGG did early against Stevens).
VU. Lemieux may have just won his first world title but that dude had nasty power in his hooks and a fair amount in his crosses. Should make a belt just for the battle of the most handsome bastards in boxing title. Phone Post 3.0

Oh I'm ready! It's just about go time and I can't wait to see who puts on the best display, GGG or choclatito? Bad spelling
But you know who mean.

I see a lot of negativity about this fight
Pop up recently,it's pretty hard to please boxing fans at the best of times.

But me personally I think this will be an event not to be missed.

Alright time to break out the slow cooker
LETS DO THIS!! Phone Post 3.0

This Irish guy has some heart, wore a beating in the first, but is doing alright In the third.
This better not come back and bite Johnson in the ass Phone Post 3.0

Milo Kerrigan - Damn Gennady looks huge.

He really isn't that big of a MW. He's 168 tonight. That's why its so scary when he hits people and they just go flying.

Chaelismyhero -
Milo Kerrigan - Damn Gennady looks huge.

He really isn't that big of a MW. He's 168 tonight. That's why its so scary when he hits people and they just go flying.
I mean't compared to Lemieux at the weigh in, Phone Post 3.0

Haha Kazakhstan must be happy their not only known for borat now, is nice Phone Post 3.0