Lets make extra money on the side...

But how? Phone Post 3.0

In for later Phone Post 3.0

SLOtownG - Hookin Phone Post

I call pimp.25% or you get the cane. Phone Post

ebay and amazon. Sellin' shit. Anything you can get your hands on, that other people somewhere in the world can't. In the Phillippines and Malaysia, guys go to estate sales and almost exclusively buy Seikos, Rolexes, Casio, Citizen - common, but high quality watches from 50s-80s. Clean them up and sell them on ebay for $150-1000 a pop. All day. 

I met a guy in the Northwest who sells watch spring bars. All sizes homie. All day. 

Books. engine parts. Garden hoses. Refurbished lawnmowers. Used clothing. Beads. Fucking rocks. Those rubber ear buds in different sizes.

What you can get your hands on, someone else needs. Blank CDs. Somewhere, someone still wants them. 

Just buy anything you like to use in bulk. Then sell that shit on eBay. 

TheGreatGodMARS - 
SLOtownG - Hookin Phone Post

I call pimp.25% or you get the cane. Phone Post

Authority Figure -

ebay and amazon. Sellin' shit. Anything you can get your hands on, that other people somewhere in the world can't. In the Phillippines and Malaysia, guys go to estate sales and almost exclusively buy Seikos, Rolexes, Casio, Citizen - common, but high quality watches from 50s-80s. Clean them up and sell them on ebay for $150-1000 a pop. All day. 

I met a guy in the Northwest who sells watch spring bars. All sizes homie. All day. 

Books. engine parts. Garden hoses. Refurbished lawnmowers. Used clothing. Beads. Fucking rocks. Those rubber ear buds in different sizes.

What you can get your hands on, someone else needs. Blank CDs. Somewhere, someone still wants them. 

Just buy anything you like to use in bulk. Then sell that shit on eBay. 

You should make money for typing fast Phone Post

I do. Phone Post

Network marketing. I know some people say its shady etc and I get that but I'm doing pretty good so far. Phone Post 3.0

In for blank cd's, and garden hose. Phone Post 3.0

StephenLangdown - Network marketing. I know some people say its shady etc and I get that but I'm doing pretty good so far. Phone Post 3.0

how you makey deh moneis inline??

lol, but really how?

beatbum - 
StephenLangdown - Network marketing. I know some people say its shady etc and I get that but I'm doing pretty good so far. Phone Post 3.0

lol, but really how?

Pm me your facebook or skype?

We sell weed yo! Phone Post 3.0

Sell a lung. Do you really need 2?? Phone Post

Yeah for that matter lets sell one of your kidneys as well. I know a guy who cab get you a good price of one of them shits.....

I have also been wondering about how you get into the child slavery business. I mean really, what would it take for the OG to get its own sweat shop plantation going.

We can manufacture everything from knock off Nikes to Training Gear, hell even our own clothing line.

StephenLangdown -
beatbum - 

lol, but really how?

Pm me your facebook or skype?

Where do I start? Phone Post

Saudi Arabia is looking for more executioners if your interested.

. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post

In Phone Post

StephenLangdown - Network marketing. I know some people say its shady etc and I get that but I'm doing pretty good so far. Phone Post 3.0
Can you give us some more info on this? Phone Post 3.0